I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
DiP

The VIDEO GAME Thread

If you don't mind a slower pace, more puzzle and RPG'ing plus... uuurgh... QTE then you'll probably dig it. I've only played part 2, so I'm looking forward to 1, but I'm a little trepidacious about getting into it again. I heard they updated the control scheme (while also laving the original as an option) so that sounds promising.

1 hour ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

If you don't mind a slower pace, more puzzle and RPG'ing plus... uuurgh... QTE then you'll probably dig it. I've only played part 2, so I'm looking forward to 1, but I'm a little trepidacious about getting into it again. I heard they updated the control scheme (while also laving the original as an option) so that sounds promising.

Sounds right up my alley. I remember the hype that 1 and 2 got, but never owning a Dreamcast (or Xbox) meant I never had the chance to check them out.

Just DL'ed Watch Dogs 2 out of boredom. Initially held off on it cuz of the whole millennial, skinny jeans, hipster douchebag vibe to the game, which is def in full effect, but I just need some sandbox game to fuck around in when I wanna unwind.

Now we're talking!!! The 2-year mystery surrounding this game has finally been answered. Any Resident Evil fans here?

Edited by DiP

Had a great time playing Sunset Overdrive, but it gets boring really quick once you get the jist of it.

Was looking for more engaging open world alternatives, but it doesnt seem like anything else interests me atm.

Tried to make this a sticky thread a while back... Still waiting for the mods to do something 😁

Western localization of the Yakuza 3-5 remasters (released as The Yakuza Remaster Collection) has already began: Starting on August 20 (part 3) followed by October 29 (part 4) and ending on February 11 2020 (part 5).

Edited by DiP

Another promising and similar game coming out soon: Shenmue 3. Still need to play the earlier games though.