DragonClaws

Sticks: Martial Arts Master Dan Inosanto

Always admired Dan Inosanto, a great man and so humble. Went to a seminar with him in 1980 in London which i will never forget, just wish i had more pics of it! (that's me in the background on the right!).

inosanto.jpg

On 07/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, drees5761 said:

Always admired Dan Inosanto, a great man and so humble. Went to a seminar with him in 1980 in London which i will never forget, just wish i had more pics of it! (that's me in the background on the right!).

Great picture and story, thanks for posting it here in this thread @drees5761.

1 hour ago, Fist of the Heavenly Sky said:

@DragonClaws are there any articles that go in-depth about Dan's personal life? I.e early life, marriages, children etc.

There might be some, but I'm not aware of any to be honest. I've only really been interested in his Martial Arts teachings and opinions.

He has an official biogrpahy that I'd like to read one day, Dan Inosanto The Man, the teacher, the artist, by Perry William Kelly.

richard-lamoureaux-danny-inosanto1.jpg

Nate Defensor & Danny Inosanto & Richard Lamoureaux 1982. This photo was taken at the Degerberg Academy in Chicago, Il in 1982.  Nate Defensor instructed Rich Lamoureaux from 1981 to 1983 as a private student. Nate Defensor has been a Filipino Martial Arts instructor in Chicago for over 30 years.  Nate specializes in Kali, Escrima, Arnis, Silat, and has trained under such notable instructors as Dan Inosanto,  Mike Inay, and Angel Cabales to name a few.

Txt & image from the following site, Link- http://richardlamoureaux.com/nate-defensor-danny-inosanto-richard-lamoureaux/