I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
AlbertV

Amy Johnston (Appreciation Thread)

Ju Ju Chan appears in Episode 2 of Amy Johnstons Hero Training YouTube series. (Preview)

And here's the complete episode.

Edited by DragonClaws

A still from the non Martial Arts film, Paloma's Flight, currently in post production.

IMDB synopsis- Beautiful, elusive, photo-journalist, Paloma Ramirez, lost her husband, a U.S. Navy SEAL in a botched raid in Afghanistan, but not her passion to fulfill their life-long dream - to capture the spirit, the people and the adventures of exotic Mexico.

MV5BZTFhMzdkYzUtYWIyYy00NWVlLThiYmYtODNh

Edited by DragonClaws

That's actually very true what Tara said there. People out there eat like one grain of rice and then try to workout like they're Arnie smdh. Just eat whatever and workout however hard you can, and just push yourself.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:42 AM, DragonClaws said:

Sierra Fisk, Amy Johnson and Lisa Cullen.

0718_news_war_Games_dw_05.jpg

Anna Ranoso(left) and Amy Johnston(right)

bls_overlord_amy_johnston_still.jpg

Anyone know what these stills are from?

1 hour ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Anyone know what these stills are from?

I should know the answer to this one dude, but I cant recall the names of each production.

Positive they are both Short Movies, at least the bottom picture.

Edited by DragonClaws

On 4/3/2018 at 10:06 AM, Drunken Monk said:

I thought I'd make this gif. You know, for science...

1.gif

I love science ;)

Here's more of Amy's dad, doing a demo at his martial arts school in 2011 with his students

Sadly, Amy's father passed away on November 20, 2017 in Albuquerque from complications following cardiac surgery. Here's his obituary:

http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/obituaries/article_71f86b7e-dc2b-5d77-905e-3921b30b35ac.html

Edited by AlbertV

The Australian ass-kicker is one of the latest guests on Ben Johnson's Kung Fu Movie Guide Pod-Cast.

To celebrate the UK DVD and digital download release of Accident Man – a British action comedy based on a comic book by the creator of Judge Dredd – we have two of the world’s biggest martial arts movie stars on today’s show. Listen to my in-depth conversation with one of the most popular female action stars on the planet right now, Amy Johnston, who has gone from being Scarlett Johannsson’s stunt double to leading her own fight flicks with top performances in movies like Lady Bloodfight and Female Fight Squad. Make sure you subscribe to Amy’s YouTube channel to never miss an episode of her new show, called Hero Training. We discuss everything from early inspirations to female fighters, the #MeToo campaign and her excellent performance as the sword-wielding assassin Jane the Ripper in Accident Man.