DragonClaws

Ip Man 4: Donnie Yen, Scott Adkins, Grace Englert, Mark Strange, Kwok Kwan-Chan, Jim Liu (2019)

6 hours ago, reason108 said:

Well, that is Master Z and directed by Yuen Woo Ping. So I guess you can blame him or his crew. The Michelle Yeoh fight looks a lot better. Ip Man 4 choreography is handled by Yuen and his team but did good with 3. I am expecting more of the same with 4. 

I like the Ip Man movies, even the one with Anthony Wong but in this scene here, the wires makes it retarded as hell.  I forgot the guys name in this movie but I don't think he's all that great, enough to warrant a starring role to say the least.  I mean his fighting skills onscreen is not bad. 

On 3/21/2019 at 5:01 AM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

I like the Ip Man movies, even the one with Anthony Wong but in this scene here, the wires makes it retarded as hell.  I forgot the guys name in this movie but I don't think he's all that great, enough to warrant a starring role to say the least.  I mean his fighting skills onscreen is not bad. 

Yeah I don’t think that we needed a spin-off movie. And I thought that Donnie’s fight with Tyson was handled very well. I haven’t got to this fight scene yet in Master Z but it didn’t look so good in the trailer. Guess that I can always fast forward through it if it’s that bad. 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:04 AM, DiP said:

Poster.

D3wMvHOUUAE7mnL.jpg:large

I really dig that poster. Maybe that will be some cover artwork.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, Drunken Monk said:

First official poster. Sorry for the size...

58679514_2200218573365760_4187897609273595161_n.jpg

This one is ok. I dont like it as much as the other one. But, I guess we know which one will end up being the blu-ray cover wherever it`s released!