I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

DragonClaws

The Black Dragon (The Ron Van Clief Appreciation Thread)

Ron Van Clief demonstrates how to subdue an opponent with nunchaku.

00499.jpg

With former UFC/NWA champion Dan The Beast Severn.

method=get&s=ron-van-clief-11-25-11-19-4

Edited by DragonClaws

Just watched the new Blu-Ray of Black Dragon's Revenge. Nice clean transfer and a solid movie, has a trailer and a short feature about how the nervous producers scratched out "Lee" on the soundtrack for fear of a lawsuit. Comes on a BD-R which is a pity. With this release and Code Red's decent dvd of The Black Dragon we just need a decent version Of Way Of The Black Dragon to appear. I really need a widescreen version of that one.

On 10/02/2017 at 6:30 PM, saltysam said:

Just watched the new Blu-Ray of Black Dragon's Revenge. Nice clean transfer and a solid movie, has a trailer and a short feature about how the nervous producers scratched out "Lee" on the soundtrack for fear of a lawsuit.

Sounds good to me, I wondered if the original theatrical print had the name "Lee" bleeped out.

On 10/02/2017 at 6:30 PM, saltysam said:

With this release and Code Red's decent dvd of The Black Dragon we just need a decent version Of Way Of The Black Dragon to appear. I really need a widescreen version of that one.

I hear you on this one, if only there was a box-set containing all three films.

004712.jpg

Ron Van Clief read for action, in a scene from The Blacks Dragons Revenge(1975).

004921.jpg

Martial Arts Legends: Ron Van Clief with Don The Dragon Wilson.

Edited by DragonClaws

The Story Of Ron Van Clief- First Black Kung Fu Movie Star

Part 1- http://www.jetli.com/2017/07/ron-van-clief-enter-black-dragon-part-1

Part 2- http://www.jetli.com/2017/07/ron-van-clief-enter-black-dragon-part-2

Ron Van Clief, on the set of The Last Dragon(1985).

RVN1.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws