DragonClaws

Chinese Hercules (Bolo Yeung Appreciation Thread)

Built like a pitbull, David Yeung posing with one of my favorite breeds of dog, the American pitbull terrier. Someone needs to give this guy a role in a Martial Arts movie.

Any Kung Fu fans recognize the vest he's wearing??, if not see the second picture Ive posted below.

Bruce Lee with Shaw Brothers actress Connie Chan.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Bolo performs a front lat spread, during his confrontation with Van Damme in Double Impact(1991).

DoubleImpact-BoloYeung3_fa220869e388eb0a

Fluidity and motion, Bolo Performing Tai Chi during one of his public appearances.

Bolo+Yeung+%25288%2529.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Bruce Le(Huang Kin Lung) goes up against the might of Bolo Yeung, in a scene from Bruce King Of Kung Fu(1980) a.k.a The Young Bruce Lee.

YBL120.jpg

Thanks to fellow member @ThunderScore for letting me repost this image. Anyone who wishes to see more pictures of Le fighting Bolo, and a whole heap of Bruceploitation related stuff. Can click on the link below, thank you.

Mr yeung's last movie appearance in The Diamond Cartel, is making its way to VOD on April 4th and BR/DVD on June 13th in the U.S.

Picture from the set of Diamond Cartel.

MV5BNDdlMzFlMmItZDM0Yy00NjI2LWI3NjktNGE3

Edited by DragonClaws

It looks like David Yueng has landed another film role, I hope his part gives him some substantial screen time.

(IMAGE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)

Edited by DragonClaws

bruce_lee08bolo.jpg

Bolo poses with Bruce Lee, for a series of stills on a Tennis Court, used for one of the Enter The Dragon locations.

Edited by DragonClaws

breathing-fire-movie-poster-1991-1020210

Got round to re-watching this Bolo related movie recently, please lick on the link below for my thoughts on this production.

You can also check out a great review of Bolo's last cinematic outing Diamond Cartel(2017), over at CityOnFire.Com.

Link- http://cityonfire.com/diamond-cartel-aka-the-whole-world-at-our-feet-2017-review/

MV5BMzUzNWFiM2QtMmYxOC00MjQ1LWI3OTQtN2Rj

Edited by DragonClaws

The Dragon Lee/Bolo actioner The Big Boss 2(1981) will be released in it original aspect ration on DVD.

Link- https://www.amazon.de/Asia-Line-Boss-Rache-Shanghai/dp/B06Y3KBMYL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491576672&sr=8-2&keywords=asia+line

Thanks to fellow members @lungfei for the above information.

Here's my short review of the movie I did back in 2015.

81ByWb7b4nL._SL1500_.jpg

Bolo Jr with two English Bulldogs. Here's a completely random fact for any dog fans out there, the American Pitbull Terrier shares ancestry with the Enlgish Bulldog.