ThunderScore

This is My IFD/Filmark NINJA ADDICTION

17 hours ago, MattC said:

Gotta wonder how many vhs covers used the image of Sho Kosugi back in the day lol. I guess it was a sure way of selling product lol

Wolfen%20Ninja%20movie%20box.gif

I bet he never saw any royalties from release like the one above?.

But, IIRC, at least he participated in that release with the wraparound "Ninja Theater" segments. Documenting all of his likeness used on 80s video covers would make an interesting thread..

Ninja Violent Sorcerer art.jpg

Edited by ThunderScore

On 11/21/2017 at 9:33 AM, DragonClaws said:

The%20Dragon%20The%20Odds%20VHS%20Box.gi

This is one I kept passing up on buying and now I see it's being offered on Amazon for over $200.00! Mind blower!

4 hours ago, MattC said:

This is one I kept passing up on buying and now I see it's being offered on Amazon for over $200.00! Mind blower!

Just a greedy seller?, or is this movie actually hard to get a hold of these days?.

On 1/6/2018 at 4:55 AM, DragonClaws said:

Just a greedy seller?, or is this movie actually hard to get a hold of these days?.

I personally think it's a seller who thinks people are dumb. Granted this is one I am needing for the Ninja Theater collection, but I wouldn't pay that kind of money. Eventually I will come across it for a fair price :)

ninjaoperationknightandwarrior.jpg?w=296

917wxBysVyL._SX385_.jpg

I loved how Xenon renamed Alphonse Beni "Chris Kelly" for their renaming of Ninja Operation: Knight and Warrior as Black Ninja

Check out this video of Top 10 Hilariously Awful Movie Fights as Ninja Operation: Knight and Warrior is #10 on the list (call the rest a bonus LOL)

Best quote: "Looking like a highlighter factory vomited all over their outfits" LOL