I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

AlbertV

Scott Adkins- Information, Updates, Discussion & Appreciation

Busy as ever, Mr Adkins latest production will see him re-team with Jesse V.Johnson(Savage Dog, Triple Threat, The Debt Collector).

More information here...

Poster_303340.jpg

The Debt Collector makes its debut in the U.K on Auguet 6th, Thanks to @Sam Seed for this information. Like Accident Man, it looks like there's no Blu-Ray release?, but it just good to have an actual release here, rather than importing it.

Buy a legit copy and help support the independent film business, and all the men and women who work in it. Illegal film theft, only benefits those who are to tight to pay up.

Link- https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Debt-Collector-DVD/dp/B07DGP12W6/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1530203034&sr=1-1&keywords=debt+collector

MV5BMDZkNGU3ZDYtMWQ1MS00ZTA3LTk1NzAtYzYx

With Christian Slater, in Get the Gringo(2012)

MV5BMjI0ODI2ODc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM1

With actress Yvette Yate's, in a another scene from Get The Gringo.

MV5BMTA4NTg4NTE2MTdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDMz

Edited by DragonClaws

On 7/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, DragonClaws said:

With Christian Slater, in Get the Gringo(2012)

I think the movie is called El Gringo. Get the Gringo was a Mel Gibson movie. :) Just a heads up

doctorstrange58178b220129a.jpg

Scott, Mads Mikkelsen, Zara Phythian, and Katrina Durden in Doctor Strange. (Alaa Safi is next to Scott behind Mads' shoulder)

scott-adkins-zara-phythian-tilda-swinton

Scott, Zara, Tilda Swinton, Katrina, and Alaa at a Doctor Strange event.

Edited by AlbertV

1 hour ago, AlbertV said:

I think the movie is called El Gringo. Get the Gringo was a Mel Gibson movie. :) Just a heads up

Man I always mix those two up, your not the first to point this out @AlbertV. They did come out around the same time right?.

1 hour ago, AlbertV said:

Scott, Zara, Tilda Swinton, Katrina, and Alaa at a Doctor Strange event.

I've not gotten round to watching Doctor Strange yet, is their a chance Adkins and Phythian's role's will return for art 2?.

52 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

@AlbertV

I've not gotten round to watching Doctor Strange yet, is their a chance Adkins and Phythian's role's will return for art 2?.

Spoiler

Adkins definitely is doubtful because Doctor Strange killed him in the astral plane while he was in the hospital where his former love interest was tending to him in the real world.

as for Zara? Not sure...

12 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

as for Zara? Not sure...

Do you think Adkins would have made a better IronFist, or do you think the show had more issue than just it's star?.

26 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Do you think Adkins would have made a better IronFist, or do you think the show had more issue than just it's star?.

The series was a bit of a mess, but the biggest issue for Iron Fist IMO was in fact, Finn Jones. I would have preferred someone like Alain Moussi, who seemed to have interest in the role at one point when it was first announced or even Christian Howard of Street Fighter's Assassin Fist game.