I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Tosh

Tank tops and muscle shirts

Does your tanks and muscle shirts come in all the colors or just the 15 shown? I see you have a lot more color options for the shirts, living in South Florida where the humidity is 1000% it's good to have a breathable option:cool

Yes Tosh, those are the only colors available in those two styles.

T-shirts and long sleeve are the ones with the most color options, but I know you don't want those!

If you are about to order, hold off for a few minutes... We're about to announce a 36 Styles shirt sale.

Yes Tosh, those are the only colors available in those two styles.

T-shirts and long sleeve are the ones with the most color options, but I know you don't want those!

If you are about to order, hold off for a few minutes... We're about to announce a 36 Styles shirt sale.

Ok cool, bummer I really like some of the other colors on the shirts, I'll probably get Gordon's 36 Chamber shirt then for the color, just though that one would be a cool one for a muscle shirt, I'm kicking the 5DV on tank for sure.

Just wanted to say REAL MEN wear pink!!!!!

pink.jpg

No pink in tanks or muscle shirts unfortunately, thinking might of been able to get away with that color with the 5DV or MotFG design :wink  

@KUNG FU BOB @SMK just a suggestion - I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what color goes good with the design, it would be cool if I could click the color and it will change the color of the shirt with the design on it, I'm sure you both have a lot on your plates with the crossover so something to think about down the line, also some live modeling could be helpful. 

@KUNG FU BOB @SMK just a suggestion - I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what color goes good with the design, it would be cool if I could click the color and it will change the color of the shirt with the design on it, I'm sure you both have a lot on your plates with the crossover so something to think about down the line, also some live modeling could be helpful. 

I believe the color preview is available for at least one design - the Blind Monk from Master of the Flying Guillotine one maybe ? (Edit: it also goes for the Kung Fu Theater and Five Venoms "Masks" designs).

The Return of the 18 Bronzemen design can be seen on yellow, gold and banana t-shirts IIRC, which allows you to see what each version looks like.

But I agree it would be nice to be able to see what other designs would look lke on other shirt colors. 

Edited by Secret Executioner

I believe the color preview is available for at least one design - the Blind Monk from Master of the Flying Guillotine one maybe ? (Edit: it also goes for the Kung Fu Theater and Five Venoms "Masks" designs).

The Return of the 18 Bronzemen design can be seen on yellow, gold and banana t-shirts IIRC, which allows you to see what each version looks like.

But I agree it would be nice to be able to see what other designs would look lke on other shirt colors. 

Yeah the t-shirt does, the tank doesn't, thanks that will give me an idea:cool

This feature is already in place, but unfortunately, it's part of the "Under Construction" BRAND NEW ShaolinChamber36.com website! Sorry.

As of this time we do not know how much longer until we launch the new site. The new site will be packed with features the current site does not have. 

This feature is already in place, but unfortunately, it's part of the "Under Construction" BRAND NEW ShaolinChamber36.com website! Sorry.

As of this time we do not know how much longer until we launch the new site. The new site will be packed with features the current site does not have. 

No need to apologize:cool Didn't know you was making/revising  the website - looking forward to it.

On 10/7/2015 at 8:14 AM, Tosh said:

On 10/7/2015 at 5:31 PM, Secret Executioner said:

Great suggestions.

On 10/13/2015 at 0:56 PM, SMK said:

We are excited to launch the upgrade as soon as we can. I'm sure everyone will find it much more to their liking.