I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Dravenbran

Jet Li- Information, Updates, Discussion & Appreciation

Does anyone have seen this ?

A Jet Li's movie during only 22mn an din which he appears for just a few minutes ?

Donnie Yen? Jacky Cheung, TOny Jaa are also in it.

39 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Does anyone have seen this ?

A Jet Li's movie during only 22mn an din which he appears for just a few minutes ?

Donnie Yen? Jacky Cheung, TOny Jaa are also in it.

The Art of Attack and Defense.

A short film funded by Jack Ma in which he had a dream where he fight different fighters.

Thanks !

Actually, I hadn't read the comments and hadn't understood that it was a dream, but well, if it's to promote Tai Chi, I would have preferred to see for instance Jet Li and Donnie Yen as opponents or fighting together against opponents...

In the comments, Sammo is mentioned as being in the movie, but I didin't notice him ; is it true that he is in the movie ?

On 8/27/2018 at 8:51 PM, ShawAngela said:

In the comments, Sammo is mentioned as being in the movie, but I didin't notice him ; is it true that he is in the movie ?

' Yuen Woo-ping, Sammo Hung and Ching Siu-tung were hired as choreographers.' - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gong_Shou_Dao#Production

Interesting, fact-filled article, about the Jet Li's transsion to making films in the U.S. I never knew Warner Brothers didnt plan to include him on the poster for LW4, but it doesnt come as a surpris either. Neither did I know about Jet Li being up for the main villian in 1998's Blade film. A Wesley Snipes/Jet Li showdown, boy would that have been something.

Jet Lag

Link- https://popcultmaster.com/2018/11/01/jet-lag/

MV5BMmZiMjk0OGQtMGNjZS00M2ZkLTkzMzMtM2Y5

Just learned that Jet Li's very first manager, was the son of Hong Kong Director, Lo Wei.

Before he was murdered, Jim Choi Chi-Ming was actually Jet’s second manager. His previous manager was the son of Lo Wei – the Bruce Lee director who worked for the Sun Yee On. The son was responsible for bringing Jet over from the Mainland so that he could be a H.K. movie star. He also arranged for Jet to obtain a U.S. Visa. This allowed Jet to star in a film produced by Lo’s production company – Grand March Movie Production.

Link- https://popcultmaster.com/2018/11/09/canada-or-bust/

2746920-1692065450-Jet_L.jpg

6572045bb884a85911647d0c182185d5--jet-li

Edited by DragonClaws

HONG KONG MOVIE STAR JET LI AND SAMMO HUNG DURING THE OPENING CEREMONY OF "THE AVENUE OF STARS" IN HONG KONG. Hong Kong movie star Jet Li (L) and Sammo Hung attend the opening ceremony of "The Avenue of Stars" in Hong Kong April 27, 2004. The Avenue of Stars honours selected Hong Kong film professionals through a display of their hand imprints and signatures. REUTERS/Kin Cheung REUTERS

500_F_149260993_QWwMgylMEDYTZx35624fnhYE

I hope we get to see more Jet Li titles in genuine HD. Been a great while seeing his great old classics...