Sign in to follow this  
Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Ti Lung – Information, Updates, Discussion & Appreciation

Long before energy drinks, became all the rage in Western culture, it appears Hong Kong/Asia was ahead of the curve.

It's rumoured, that @ShawAngela, drinks a few bottles of this, before starting an all night long, Shaw Brothers movie marathon?.

3 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Long before energy drinks, became all the rage in Western culture, it appears Hong Kong/Asia was ahead of the curve.

It's rumoured, that @ShawAngela, drinks a few bottles of this, before starting an all night long, Shaw Brothers movie marathon?.

:bs_coveredlaugh::monk_laughing:🤣

This article appeared in 2015 but I didn't see it before. Finally got a good excuse to "invade" Ti Lung's home: "Excuse me, Sir, we have a pipe break. Can we borrow a bucket of water?" :D 

http://www.ejinsight.com/20150912-at-69-ti-lung-has-no-plans-to-quit-acting/

Mr. and Mrs. Ti Lung, with daughter-in-law and granddaughter, with son Shaun Tam

1137075_01c6d17c0ab7b953406c8a4d4a131a7b

1137075_384f08111cc64187aaec323bb9776419

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2019/04/20190408-ti-lung-wants-to-watch-movies.html

HKSAR Film No Top Ten Box Office, 8/4/2019

Ti Lung Wants to Watch Movies With His Grandchildren

Ti Lung yesterday with his wife Tao Man Ming attended his film THE KID FROM THE BIG APPLE 2: BEFORE WE FORGET's charity screening. Co-star Shaun Tam Chun Yin was in Vietnam and unable to attend.  
The film wrapped up production two years ago. As for not being able to be released in Hong Kong, did he feel any regret? Ti Lung said, "This industry has highs and lows. The movie was made in Malaysia, it was quite a hit there. Other stuff like Hong Kong distribution is not something that actors can control. I hope those interested would support the film, since fewer people would invest in family films. For example THE WANDERING EARTH was very popular in the Mainland, but in Hong Kong it didn't get much publicity." He also said that he would like to watch a movie with his grandchildren when he would have the time so they would understand the job.

0408-00282-034b1.jpg   i_540x360_022500397.jpg

Yeah show them all the good ol' stuff :D 

PROB. HONG KONG, CHINA - APRIL 01: Fim producer Run Run Shaw talking with a few of his actors at movietown. (Photo by Dirck Halstead/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images)

Source- https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/recently-viewed

SB87.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws