I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

legendarycurry

Sammo Hung (Aka. Hung Kam-Bo)- Information, Updates, Discussion & Appreciation

4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Yuen Wo-Ping with his father Simon Yuen, and Sammo Hung, filming the un-used scene Simon Yuen filmed for Magnficent Butcher?

Image.aspx?ID=1898263

Every time I watch Sammo in the magnificent butcher(and pretty much everything from this era)I’m still amazed by his athleticism.if you didn’t know and somebody showed you some of these photos and said he was a top on screen fighter you would just think he was making it up and playing you for a fool.👍👍👍👍

On 11/4/2018 at 7:49 PM, sym8 said:

I’m still amazed by his athleticism.if you didn’t know and somebody showed you some of these photos and said he was a top on screen fighter you would just think he was making it up and playing you for a fool.👍👍👍👍

A true one of a kind, and someone who reminds me of the saying "Dont juge a book by its cover".

One of the greatest pairing in Kung Fu cinema history?, no scrap that, one of the best on-screen pairings in cinema history.

f6553e25-2097-1da5-97dd-e5f7dc6f7d42._RI

For those Kung FU Fandom Followers/Contributor's, interested in my Victim themed ramblings, please clikc on the link below, thank you.

Edited by DragonClaws

21 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

nl3nlDA.jpg

Loved the end fight scene but the rest of the movie was a bit hit and miss,great choreography though.👍

I personally think it's one of the most fun of Sammo's movies. I thought the action was good but not brilliant, it gradually gets better as it goes a long. For my personal taste the comedy wasn't too over the top and was enhanced by the English dub, that said I tend to only find comedy in HK movies mildly amusing.

On 11/24/2018 at 2:55 PM, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Never heard of this movie. 3 x Sammo Hung, and lots of familiar faces! I think I will have to hunt this one down.

A Look Back At The Action Packed History Of Hong Kong Cinema

Link- http://wasplabs.com/maxim-india/entertainment/lookback-action-packed-history-hong-kong-cinema

(L-R) Thomas(Chan), Moby(Hung) David(Biao) Wheels On Meal's(1984) Directed by Sammo Hung.

Project-A_0.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Just watched Warriors 2 which I haven’t watched for a few years,it is a true classic and for me his traditional Kung fu movies from this era are far superior to what Jackie was putting out both in terms of story and fight choreography.When it came to straight up kung fu shapes he was the top of the pile,crisp hands and feet and great weapons and he made other actors look fantastic 👍👍👍👍

3E2B22F9-3C02-4DCF-8F61-BEC1979EB801.jpeg