I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

SMK

Leung Kar Yan vs Wilson Tong

Originally posted in the 'Daily FuTube Showcase' on 10/3/11

{TEXT1}Shapes and Footwork galore. Classic fight scene from the movie 'The Victim'.

{TEXT1}0:37

To view previously "showcased" videos, please visit the Daily FuTube Showcase Archive.

If you have any Martial Arts related videos that have not yet been featured, you can place the YouTube video in the 'Videos' section, in the Martial Arts Related sub-forum.

Thank You.

As I've said elsewhere, when I stumbled across this end fight in April, this made me look into old school Kung Fu.

I can see why folks call Wilson Tong 'the foot doctor' :smile

This fight feels very, very dangerous to me and I love the Iron Cross style.

Great vid. Was that Sammo using the three-section staff ? That was great too, though the Beardy/Wilson Tong stuff was very impressive - seems like Beardy is ALWAYS top-notch and very enjoyable to watch in action. :nodding

Yup that was Sammo. I think that's what I enjoy watching Sammo do the most, weapons-work.

The Victim is a classic, one of the best Kung Fu films I've watched and a superb example of independent film making from HK in the 70's. Leung Kar Yan was a natural talent and really shines in this film. Wilson Tong & Sammo Hung look equally as impressive too.