I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

SMK

'The 5 Deadly Venoms', Comedic Version!

DESCRIPTION
Here is a "custom" dub put to the Shaw Brothers classic film, 'The 5 Deadly Venoms'. It is intended to be funny, watch and judge for yourself. This is Part 1 of 11.

POINT OF INTEREST
5:44

Dull. Whoever wasted their time coming up with this crap oughta rethink his life.

:dull

LOL. Sorry you had to sit through that and were probably waiting for the "funny" part to come up, and I guess for you it never did. You did only watch Part 1 right? :smile

Yeah, SMK, all I managed was part 1 - if i ventured any further into that mess I would've been begging you to drop a scorpion down my drawers to kill me more quickly.

In fact, what with wacky dubs and subs, the comedy factor, intended or not, is almost always part-and-parcel of KF flix.