SMK

Allow Me To Introduce Myself ...

I'm feeling like a cast away just washing up on shore :sun

My Name Is: Todd

I Live In: Fort Lauderdale

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Godzilla, Samurai, Yakuza, old school horror, documentaries about nature, ancient civilizations ect.

I Have A Passion For: Traveling, food, scuba diving/free diving, surfing.

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: Play double and electric bass.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: No matter how many times I've tried it, I don't like chicken feet.

Can we get that smoking smiley with the pimp hat?

Can we get that smoking smiley with the pimp hat?

Welcome to the forum Tosh. :hi

If you're serious, I most definitely can install more smilie options here on the forum. :thumbsup

Guest Anonymous

My Name Is: White Dragon

I Live In: Alabama but I am from Oregon and lived in Kentucky an also California.

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Various action movies, documentaries on serial killers, crime, gangs, documentaries on history such as ancient battles, military, weapons etc. documetaries on tons of stuff that is cool and interesting an TV shows about that.

I Have A Passion For: Martial Arts and training all the time. I am a Taekwondo expert and instructor.

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: I don't know...I am weird? Well I run a martial arts blog. And I like to YouTube.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I sold all of my martial arts movies because I could not carry them around anymore and needed to stop obsessing over it and let it go.

Thank god I found you guys again!  I got a new job, moved and now I discovered kungfucinema.com burned to the ground?!  What happened?!

Short version - Mark shut down his site/the forum without notifying anyone and scrapped years of the forum, Teako was able to get in communication with him and was able to get the site moved, with all of it's threads, over here, it's new home and in good hands.

Looking at it now we should of knew it was coming, Mark neglected the site for years.

There's more info if you look back. Anyway good to see you, the Samurai section needs your love :cool

Edited by Tosh