SMK

Allow Me To Introduce Myself ...

MY NAME IS :MARK SYMONDS

I LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM UNITED KINGDOM.

BESIDES WATCHING MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES I LIKE FACTUAL PROGRAMMES.

I HAVE A PASSION FOR STAYING FIT.

1 FUN FACT ABOUT ME, I HAVE DROVE SEVERAL FERRARI'S LAMBORGHINI'S AND ASTON MARTINS AROUND A RACE TRACK AT HIGH SPEED.

NOT SO FUN FACT ABOUT ME,I HAVE HAD THREE OPERATIONS ON MY LEFT KNEE.

Hello, I'm new to the site. Looking forward to exploring this more. I have about 200 Shaw Brothers movies and I'm a huge fan. I want to thank whoever is responsible for all the cover scans. There are just a handful more IVL scans that I need. Can anyone assist me?

Hello, I'm new to the site. Looking forward to exploring this more. I have about 200 Shaw Brothers movies and I'm a huge fan. I want to thank whoever is responsible for all the cover scans. There are just a handful more IVL scans that I need. Can anyone assist me?

Welcome to the forum. We are reserving adding hundreds more cover scans until we relaunch the all new ShaolinChamber36.com. As of right now we do not know when that will be. Which ones are you looking for?

My Name Is: Kim but you can call me Lady Jin Szu-Yi (formerly Lady Bufa Chun Yao at KFC Forum)

I Live In: New York

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Spaghetti Westerns, giallos, horror and 60s / 70s genre films, exploitation, british humor, mythology, Make Up FX etc. , old school death metal, film scores and costumes.

I Have A Passion For: Kung Fu and genre films, writing, exploring films and novels through their characters, food (even though I have eat strict), warped humor and anyone who follows their passions.

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: I am a good mimic.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: Impatient (I am working on that though.)

Hello to newest members Hei Meigui, Sifu Iron Perm, Sym8, Dvdtherapy, and Lady Jin Szu-Yi, and welcome to the SC36 forums! It's nice to meet some of you, and great to see (read) some familiar faces from the KFC forum. Hopefully we'll all get to know each other well, and have a lot of fun here together. :clappinghands

My Name Is: Ken Hashibe

I Live In: Southern California

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: watching movies in general. I also like drawing cartoons, acting, and writing.

I Have A Passion For: movies, drawing, acting, writing...and girls. Of course.

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: I was named after Ken Watanabe. Ken Watanabe in Japanese is 渡辺謙 and Ken Hashibe in Japanese is 走辺謙.

BONUS FUN FACT: I'm very patient. Waiting for the New Beverly calendar to come out has been my training.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I'm too playful sometimes.

panku, is that your scan? Do you have others you would like to contribute to the site?

Thanks for sharing and helping out dvdtherapy.

Yes, I just did that scan. I would be glad to scan some missing covers for the site. I have sent in some in the past, maybe about 20 or so, but I don't remember which ones.

Because I am old. :laugh

Yes, I just did that scan. I would be glad to scan some missing covers for the site. I have sent in some in the past, maybe about 20 or so, but I don't remember which ones.

I plan on adding hundreds of new covers once we relaunch the website, but I have no idea when that will be. But anything you could send in, I'll get added right away. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Hi, my names DragonClaws & I live in the the U.K. Some of you may know me from the KFC forums but I'd only been on there a year before it shut. I love all kinds of action cinema from around the world. My love of Martial Arts films started in my early teens. Pretty much got into the American and Asian films in the same year. Reading the old British action cinema magazine Impact had a big influence on me early on. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forums here.

Hi, my names DragonClaws & I live in the the U.K. Some of you may know me from the KFC forums but I'd only been on there a year before it shut. I love all kinds of action cinema from around the world. My love of Martial Arts films started in my early teens. Pretty much got into the American and Asian films in the same year. Reading the old British action cinema magazine Impact had a big influence on me early on. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forums here.

Welcome aboard, DC. :cool

It took me a few days, but I scanned two of the covers you needed for you. SMK told me you already have GANG MASTER now, so I scanned TEMPLE OF THE RED LOTUS and THE JADE RAKSHA for you. I sent them to SMK and he will add them to the DVD scan gallery.

Heads up though- the one for THE JADE RAKSHA is something I found on the net years ago, and it wasn't a very high-resolution scan. I lent my original out (and my GANG MASTER as well, believe it or not, to the same person) and my generosity was not returned... nor were my damn DVDs! So now I've got a back-up DVD-R copy of these two (and a few others) among my hundreds of original IVL/Celestial Shaw Brothers movies on the shelf. They'll do until I come across new originals to replace them. Anyway, I did drop it into Photoshop and try to fix it up a little for you. :happy

Mr Splitta reporting for duty! :hi

I wasn't very active on KFCF over the past year or so, but I still logged in on a daily basis to read up what was going down. Such a shame to see it go.

Lovely looking site you've got here, so i'll be making sure this is now a daily visit place for me. I might not post much, but i'll always be lurking in the shadows.... :laugh

Mr Splitta reporting for duty! :hi

I wasn't very active on KFCF over the past year or so, but I still logged in on a daily basis to read up what was going down. Such a shame to see it go.

Lovely looking site you've got here, so i'll be making sure this is now a daily visit place for me. I might not post much, but i'll always be lurking in the shadows.... :laugh

Welcome wigsplitta. Thank you for signing up and posting in this thread. Thank you for the feedback on the site. We do appreciate the support. :thumbsup

Thanks Panku! I can finally upgrade my GANG MASTER cover to a nice one. I will definitely take you up on your generous offer, as I have a few more IVL/Celestial covers that were ruined by water damage. Most of them I replaced with scanned covers, but a few of these are terrible quality. When I get a chance I'll post my "wants" in the new 'DVD and Blu-ray Cover Requests' thread. :happy

Great to see so many new members here, including old friends! :clappinghands Welcome DragonClaws, GDY-YBlessHearts, Ken, and Wigslitta (good to see you you old rascal!). :hi