SMK

Allow Me To Introduce Myself ...

My Name Is: I am too shy to tell my name so I am going to take the name of Leung Tsan (the master played by Leung Ka-Yan in Warriors Two)

First off, welcome to the forum. We seem to have quite a bit in common. Plus it's always great to have another fellow Fu fan to connect with.

I'm really feeling that scratch video, 2009, you still scratch, any other recent videos? Too bad you do not use Serato, it really opens up a whole new world of possibilities, I use it.

Also,THANK YOU for the sizable order of 36 Styles t-shirts, I truly need all the support I can get with the brand, and your order really helped me out. :smile

well well that's all good then, I cant wait to see your futures t-shirts..... but for real, the thundering mantis shirts just killed me..... I got some hardcore kung fu fans friends around here that's why I ordered so many.... too bad there was some out of stock shirts hehe.... but no worries, Ill order more if you reprint some.... not to mention that would be great to see some prodigal son, warriors two, or any great Sammo flick shirts....

well well I still skratch but only for fun... and its been a while I did not make any video, but as soon as I get my shirts Ill maybe go and make a short session wearing the thundering mantis shirts!!!

ouch serato.... all my dj friends use it... and they are all telling me to get one.... but guess what, I only skratch aaaah and fresshhhh so... dont really need it yet, and I prefer to spend my money on nice shirts hehe

I am still browsing through the forum.... and just discovered the link to free movies kungfuflicks.in.... wow site is awesome.... really thanks a lot.... great amount of information and getting a lot of knowledge around here.... again thanks a lot for your site and thanks for the community people making this forum alive.... you dont know how much it helps me in writing down the movies I never saw.... that is great

My Name Is: Jim Norris huh I mean Paul :coveredlaugh

I Live In: France

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like:

- horror and sci-fi movies

- German expressionist cinema, especially The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari and the works of Friedrich Wilhem Murnau

- romantic books such as Jane Austen's Pride And Prejudice

- comics (especially Batman)

- pretty much all kinds of music, except for rap/hip-hop and electro/dance

I Have A Passion For: I'm a very passionnate person so anything I like can be a passion for me, whether it be literature, music or movies... or even girls.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I have diabetes

Ok re-introduction I was jrcma but I'm now Silver & Gold Dragon.

I've been thinking on & off of having a more readable name for years now lol, rather than initials which a lot of people seem to mix up the order. But I couldn't think of a good name for ages but couldn't think of anything good & just thought of too many. Think of White Haired Masters could think who's the best WHM but in the end I based it on "Silver & Gold Tiger"(2 FOX Villains one Golden & the other Silver hair) played by Ma Yue-Fung as Silver Tiger & Lung Siu-Fei as Gold Tiger

silvergoldtiger3.jpg

[bBvideo 620,385]

[/bBvideo]

[bBvideo 620,385]

[/bBvideo]

I guess 2 beats 1 & they’re not in the film much so a slightly mysterious. & I see them as my favourite film characters. It has a lot do with the or Foxes & when I see them in KUNG FU OF 8 DRUNKARDS it's a bit they watching two Iwish these characters had their own film lol & also of course Dragon is a cool name all the way through I was think of something to do with Dragon.

Hello everyone

I wanted to use this offcial introduction thread to introduce myself to members of the forum.

My name is Koray and I have been a fan of martial arts movies for most of my life.

I'm a big fan of the films of Sammo Hung in particular and consider "The Prodigal Son" to be my favorite movie.

I am also a new addition to the Shaolin Chamber 36 team, I'll be contributing with posts to the site in the form of news, reviews and more .

I hope to have many interesting discussions with all of you here in the forum.

-Koray

My Name Is: DIRTY CHENG ZI

I Live In: CANADA

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: HORROR FLICKS OF ANY KIND. THE MORE GORE THE BETTER. ODD COMEDY AS WELL. AND DOCUMENTARIES.

I Have A Passion For: WRITING LYRICS AND MAKING BEATS. STRICTLY HIP HOP FOR HIP HOP HEADS. CLASSIC FLAVA

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYONE. NO MATTER RACE GENDER SEXUALITY ETC. TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE THE SAME AMOUNT IF NOT MORE IN RETURN.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: NO PATIENCE

My Name Is: Kim

I Live In: Ghent, Belgium

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: hiphop

I Have A Passion For: beat tapes

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: my house used to look like a zoo with all these animals but as of late I only have 2 left

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: slightly hyperactive

My Name Is: Scott

I Live In: Sydney, Australia.

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Many things. Kung Fu (got roped into lion dancing too, fun stuff), Japanese language, music. I

I Have A Passion For: Anything written under the above headline. For quite a number of years I've been studying the Japanese language. I must have a passion for that, if I'm still studying it!

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: Some of you may know me from Kung Fu Cinema. Other than that, I'm struggling to think of a fun fact :coveredlaugh

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I have mild cerebral palsy. Hasn't kept me down though. If anything it just pushes me harder.

Wecome to SC36, Asmo.

Forgot to mention in my introduction I was a member on Kung Fu Cinema - they call me... Godfrey Ho worshipper. :tongueout

Nice to see you here! :smile

And thanks for the welcome!

My Name Is: Wait for it... Bob. Yes, big surprise, right?

I Live In: Pennsylvania, in the suburbs not too far from Philadelphia, in my Temple of the Dragon Monkey.

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Watching cinema in general, drawing/painting/sculpting/writing, reading, and practicing martial arts.

I Have A Passion For: The music of Jimi Hendrix and love '60s psychedelic rock.

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: I've had many exotic (some would say "creepy") pets over the years.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I'm really bad at figuring out technology stuff.

I don't believe it !!! All this time, Bob's name was Bob !! Crazy. :tongueout

What kind of "exotic" pets have you had ?

I will answer that in the "What pets do you have?" thread. :smile

MY NAME-richie aka 7blows of the dragon-aka shaolin disciple-

I LIVE IN: new jersey

BESIDES WATCHING MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES I LIKE: hip hop music and culture collecting vinyl cds cassettes of hip hop music and watching documentaries

I ALSO HAVE A PASSION FOR: writing rhymes making music

ONE FUN FACT ABOUT ME: cant think of one right now lol :smile:rofl:clappinghands

NOT FUN FACT ABOUT ME IS:not to smart when it comes to the computer downloading stuff etc :sad

I been on this forum for a while just thought its time to introduce my self lol

Collecting vinyl is one of my passions, too. I enjoy the hunt.

Yeah, I like searching through lots even if I don't find anything interesting - but of course, I'm always happy if I catch a nice piece. What genres do you collect ?

Edit: in fact, we should keep this conversation going over there

-> http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1192

My Name Is: Darren

I Live In: Boston Mass. US

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Spaghetti Westerns, Classic Horror & the Twilight Zone

I Have A Passion For: Music, booze & discovering hidden cinema gems

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: Cast member and producer of Dr Radio Show (local podcast), 90's hip hop batle DJ & producer

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: I own a hamster

My Name Is: Just call me Hei Meigui (Black Rose)

I Live In: In the East Coast but From Cali

Besides Watching Martial Arts Movies I Also Like: Science, Cooking, Travel, Learning Mandarin, Tech stuff, and collecting Crystals and Minerals.

I Have A Passion For: Helping People (I'm a social Worker/Therapist/Professor) and Gordon Liu!

1 Fun Fact About Me Is: That since I became obsessed with Chinese Culture in the last year, I have bought about 200 Chinese/HK movies, either digital or Disks! I'm into the 70's and 80's Fu now.

1 NOT So Fun Fact About Me Is: For some reason watching Golden Swallow traumatized me! It wasn't the blood and killing, I think it was the twisted way love plays out. (I hadn't gotten used to the theme of unrequited/sacrificed love in the movies yet)

I appreciate those of you that have signed up on the forum, and proceed to participate in this "Introduce Myself" thread. Welcome, and Buddha Bless You All.