Sign in to follow this  
One Armed Boxer

Veteran (2015) - Directed by Ryoo Seung-wan

Ryoo Seung-wan is back with his first feature length movie since 2013's 'The Berlin File'. Reuniting him with 'The Unjust' stars Hwang Jeong-min and Yoo Hae-jin, it looks like we can look forward to more of Seung-wan's style of action, with the director himself taking a role in the movie. 'Veteran' is hitting Korean cinema screens in August.

fullsizephoto607102.jpg

Read your review a little while ago. I'm interested to see this. I caught The Berlin File on Netflix a while back, and really enjoyed that. I'll wait a little bit. I'm sure it'll show up there in time. Really good review, OAB. You've got me excited for the action in this one.

The guys over at Twitch caught up with Ryoo Seung-wan at the New York Korean Film Festival 2015, and posted this insightful interview with the director -

http://twitchfilm.com/2015/11/new-york-korean-2015-interview-ryoo-seung-wan-on-veterans-international-success-and-the-possibilitie.html

Yeah, I saw that. It was pretty funny in a couple of spots. I hope he never gives up making action movies though. And is there any word on a DVD yet? Buying the new Ryoo Seung-wan or Kim Jee-woon movie is kind of a Christmas tradition for me, when possible.