jrodefeld

Hong Kong Rescue Custom Blu-Rays of Hong Kong Cinema Classics!

Hi, all.

Anyone got luck reaching jrodefeld? I just made payment for my first order with him, and still haven't heard any news about mine, whether it's being processed or shipped.

What's going on here? Is this jrodefeld guy legit? I'm starting to get worried.

Hi, all.

Anyone got luck reaching jrodefeld? I just made payment for my first order with him, and still haven't heard any news about mine, whether it's being processed or shipped.

What's going on here? Is this jrodefeld guy legit? I'm starting to get worried.

Yes, I am working hard to fulfill each and every order I have received. Everyone, or nearly everyone, who had delays in their order should have received their films by now. Those who haven't should receive them very shortly.

I had a string of unfortunate problems in the last month that knocked me out of my normal routine, from hard drive crashes, to videocard problems, to an illness that took more than a week to recover from.

Nevertheless, I am back at full capacity now and there shouldn't be any significant delays or problems with communication moving forward.

I am trying to be as professional as I can with these, from the packaging, to the contents, to the Facebook page and everything in between. I think it is important to know that for those who just come across my name, that I am only a single person and this is a part time job for me.

With that said, I will continue to do my very best and I'm always looking for ways to streamline my operation to fulfill more orders quicker, make the product more professional and above all else have an open communication with those who make orders.

Delays happen but I want to make sure that I always communicate what is happening with everyone.

Your order should be received within a week or so.

Yes, I am working hard to fulfill each and every order I have received. Everyone, or nearly everyone, who had delays in their order should have received their films by now. Those who haven't should receive them very shortly.

I had a string of unfortunate problems in the last month that knocked me out of my normal routine, from hard drive crashes, to videocard problems, to an illness that took more than a week to recover from.

Nevertheless, I am back at full capacity now and there shouldn't be any significant delays or problems with communication moving forward.

I am trying to be as professional as I can with these, from the packaging, to the contents, to the Facebook page and everything in between. I think it is important to know that for those who just come across my name, that I am only a single person and this is a part time job for me.

With that said, I will continue to do my very best and I'm always looking for ways to streamline my operation to fulfill more orders quicker, make the product more professional and above all else have an open communication with those who make orders.

Delays happen but I want to make sure that I always communicate what is happening with everyone.

Your order should be received within a week or so.

Glad to hear about it. To be frank, I don't mind delaying, as long as I know the situation. I really do respect your professionalism. Thanks for letting me know. :smile: Can't wait to get mine!

how long does this usually take been waiting over 30 days for order . No response yet to emails etc. what is normal waiting time on these blu-rays

how long does this usually take been waiting over 30 days for order . No response yet to emails etc. what is normal waiting time on these blu-rays

waiting since april..so it's not just you, hopefully within the week..fingers crossed.

Can I ask how many people who had delays in their order have received their films by now?

Robbie if you can, please email me reminding me of your address and the date you ordered so I can double check on when yours was sent.

To be clear, this is not normal. The normal time for delivery should be no more than two weeks on average and less than that if you are in the United States.

For those who have received their films, I hope you are enjoying them. For those who are still waiting, please remind me by email and I'll do my best to make sure you get everything you ordered.

I'm trying to keep up with demand and I'll try to make sure similar delays don't occur in the future.

Can I ask how many people who had delays in their order have received their films by now?

Robbie if you can, please email me reminding me of your address and the date you ordered so I can double check on when yours was sent.

To be clear, this is not normal. The normal time for delivery should be no more than two weeks on average and less than that if you are in the United States.

For those who have received their films, I hope you are enjoying them. For those who are still waiting, please remind me by email and I'll do my best to make sure you get everything you ordered.

I'm trying to keep up with demand and I'll try to make sure similar delays don't occur in the future.

Email and pm already sent.

...I also wanted to make a note that I have heard some of the feedback on these discs and I will be making some of the improvements that some have suggested when I have the time.

Glad to hear you're doing better and that your operation is back on track! Can't wait for your upcoming releases; I'll be picking up every last one of 'em! And hopefully you'll be able to get more stock of the single-disc Criterion-style cases soon, as they really are the ticket.

It's extremely heartening to know you're responding to feedback and incorporating suggestions to improve your already excellent products and make them as perfect as possible for us picky HK film fanatics. I'm soooooooooooo thankful for what you and your team are doing here, good sir. (And if you can find it in your heart to possibly re-author DM2 for better player compatibility, then I'll be like :yociexp42: )

SO, Mr. Rodefeld, according to David Rees and DiP over on the Tiger On The Beat thread, the HK Blu-ray of TOTB is true HD, and both the original mono track and a 5.1 track which uses the original foley F/X are contained in the unremastered Joy Sales DVD and the Hong Kong Legends DVD respectively. Might this be a possible project for you and your team? This is one of Chow's most entertaining films as well as one of my fave HK films overall, just so much unadulterated fun!

Although, David also says that the HD transfer is heavily DNR'd, so perhaps it wouldn't be worth it...

Thoughts anyone?

More Jackie Chan.

Four out of their five current offerings are Jackie Chan titles, and four more Jackie Chan titles are already in their queue. Not that I'm complaining about that of course, but I think we could use some more Chow Yun-Fat as well. :cool:

You asked for thoughts. I know more Jackie are on the way and I am thrilled about that, but theres probably 20 JC titles (more or less) that could use this treatment in my opinion. But im grateful for each and every project HKR pulls through, I will support this adventure for as long as it lasts :)

So, been waiting since my payment on May 26, but I still have no idea whether it has been shipped or not. Is there any way to find out?

Please send me an email with your address and which titles you ordered.

So, been waiting since my payment on May 26, but I still have no idea whether it has been shipped or not. Is there any way to find out?

That is nothing been waiting since may 1st and nothing as arrived out of the four I ordered. Hopefully he can get it sorted but this is quite a while

I know its frustrating waiting for orders, but the guy just explained multiple times he's been having problems the last weeks/months and that everyone with order issues should email him.

Tried emailing a few times. He as never replied once to email yet except when I ordered.

Still no idea if items are sent etc after 40 days.

Whatever leeway your giving this is not great service or communication so far.

@Jrodefeld

i do still waiting for the second disc of Drunken Master 1. As i wrote you in few emails, my disc was not Playable. Since 22.04 no answer o my Emails :(

gretz

Datirez from Germany