Sign in to follow this  
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Super Bowl 2015

How many of you watched this thriller of a Super Bowl yesterday?

Why on earth on second down and at the 1 yard line did they Seattle not let Marshawn Lynch

give it a try.

What a blunder by Seattle.

After all the hype with DEFLATE GAIT I was really wanting Seattle to win.

Regardless it most certainly will go down in memory as ONE of the greatest Super Bowls of all time.

GD Y-Y

Bless your heart Gd-YY but I'm really mad at Seattle right now. It was a good play happening at the right moment. 20 sec left, I would just let Wilson or Lynch just run the damn ball into the goal line but they probably won't have enough time to do that which is why I understand the quick pass to 2nd and goal.

Bless your heart Gd-YY but I'm really mad at Seattle right now. It was a good play happening at the right moment. 20 sec left, I would just let Wilson or Lynch just run the damn ball into the goal line but they probably won't have enough time to do that which is why I understand the quick pass to 2nd and goal.

I am too OpiumKungFuCracker.

But still they had enough time to at least attempt a Lynch run.

I found myself yelling at the TV.

LOL :tongue:

This is not me but you can get the idea LOL.

couchpotato.jpg

GD Y-Y

As I was cheering for the Pats, bless Pete Carroll for having a brain cramp on his last play call!!! :tongue:

Worst call play I've seen in 40+ years of watching football!!! You have Lynch the Beast with less than 1 yard to go, 1 timeout, 20 sec left and you call that play...........BLESS YOU Carroll!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya!

As I was cheering for the Pats, bless Pete Carroll for having a brain cramp on his last play call!!! :tongue:

Worst call play I've seen in 40+ years of watching football!!! You have Lynch the Beast with less than 1 yard to go, 1 timeout, 20 sec left and you call that play...........BLESS YOU Carroll!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya!

Exactly, Seattle treated that play as if it were a regular season game or something. You're a yard away from repeating as Superbowl champs and you just half assed it in the middle high arc into pats defensive territory??? If you watch that play again you clearly see his right side with a clear path to go for the TD. Clearly outcoached and outclassed, and the Seahawks cost me some damn money, those bastards!!!

I have to work with some of their fans at another branch, and they are super arrogant, so, f$%^ em. I am at a branch where the 49ers are the big team, and of course, you know that did not go well this year. The Seattle fans act like they've one 5 super bowls. Good luck with that.

I have to work with some of their fans at another branch, and they are super arrogant, so, f$%^ em. I am at a branch where the 49ers are the big team, and of course, you know that did not go well this year. The Seattle fans act like they've one 5 super bowls. Good luck with that.

Really? In my opinion there's nothing worse than a Boston sports fan.

NYC fans are the worst:tongue: but yeah Bostonians are pretty bad too, where I live I'm surrounded by both! You should hear them go at it with each other.

We're not all that bad---we just get really stressed out and frustrated from having our traffic blocked off with all those damn championship parades going through the city all the time.

KFC member KyFi is from NE, wonder what he's thinking right now.

I'm more of a hockey and baseball fan, and actually I like soccer better than football (I know, I should turn in my "American" card :bigsmile: )

That being said, I like football okay, I like the Pats, and that was a great game. While it was a pretty bad call, it's not very common for those short passes to get intercepted, and it should be said that it was an amazingly great play by Butler to read that play and get the interception like he did.

NYC fans are the worst:tongue: but yeah Bostonians are pretty bad too, where I live I'm surrounded by both! You should hear them go at it with each other.

We're not all that bad---we just get really stressed out and frustrated from having our traffic blocked off with all those damn championship parades going through the city all the time.

Haha, I'm actually a Buffalo sports fan. Particularly hockey.

Patriots fans and Jets fans are the most obnoxious, in my opinion. When people tell me they're fans I'm like "Uh oh. There is a high possibility that this person is an asshole."

(Also, I'm very much teasing :tongue:)

This clip of Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, and Jimmy Fallon photobombing people at the Super Bowl is hilarious, btw: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/chris-pratt-chris-evans-jimmy-fallon-super-bowl-photobombs/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+uproxx%2Ffeatures+%28Uproxx%29

It was a terrible, head-scratching call, but you really have to give some credit to Malcom Butler for just bowling over the receiver and taking the ball. His first interception in the NFL will be the one he remembers the most, I'm sure.

Haha, I'm actually a Buffalo sports fan. Particularly hockey.

Patriots fans and Jets fans are the most obnoxious, in my opinion. When people tell me they're fans I'm like "Uh oh. There is a high possibility that this person is an asshole."

This clip of Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, and Jimmy Fallon photobombing people at the Super Bowl is hilarious, btw: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/chris-pratt-chris-evans-jimmy-fallon-super-bowl-photobombs/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+uproxx%2Ffeatures+%28Uproxx%29

Have you ever met any San Francisco sports fans? I think along with Boston fans the biggest douchers!

Have you ever met any San Francisco sports fans? I think along with Boston fans the biggest douchers!

Being 90 miles from San Francisco I find a lot of San Francisco sports fans (Giants, 49ers) all through the Central Valley in California. For the most part since there are so many freaking of them (easily more outside San Francisco then within) I don't really feel that is true. Now Oakland Raiders is a different story. For some reason over the years that jersey seems to be the default for really crappy fans (and for some reason hoodlums prefer it.) But to be fair I have known a few decent long-time fans of Oakland.

Oh, I don't take sports seriously enough to take offense--and I certainly get why people might hate the Patriots. :bigsmile:

That clip is really funny. :bigsmile:

pelicans.jpeg

Okay, I had to look that one up. So how does a guy in Ireland come to like a Finnish hockey team?

Jets fans are the most obnoxious

You mean JAY!! E! T! S! JETS!!! JETS!!! JETS!!!!!!!!

Funny to hear that screamed in the bar by a couple dudes when they're down 30 points lol

Hockey is different, for me there are no worse fans than Philly, ok maybe Detroit.

All in good fun :xd: I hate people that take sports too serious.

I actually think it was rigged. Nobody can be that dumb to do something like that. Did I tell you guys I lost money betting on the jerkhawks?

Who told you to bet on the Hawks while the Vegas odds were a pick????????? :ooh: All their defensive corners were hurt! 2 weeks before they were totally dominated by Green Bay for the first 55 minutes until Green Bay coaches and their 3rd string tight end got brain cramps in the last 5 minutes......... I made money with the Pats! Same way I did last year with the Hawks! Next year, PM me about the game BEFORE betting! :wink:

Who told you to bet on the Hawks while the Vegas odds were a pick????????? :ooh: All their defensive corners were hurt! 2 weeks before they were totally dominated by Green Bay for the first 55 minutes until Green Bay coaches and their 3rd string tight end got brain cramps in the last 5 minutes......... I made money with the Pats! Same way I did last year with the Hawks! Next year, PM me about the game BEFORE betting! :wink:

The moneyline was dead even and the game went down to the wire with just a yard for them to score. If they did, I'd be saying the same thing you'd be saying right now. :tongue: You're Canadian, what are you doing watching football:tongue:???

The moneyline was dead even and the game went down to the wire with just a yard for them to score. If they did, I'd be saying the same thing you'd be saying right now. :tongue: You're Canadian, what are you doing watching football:tongue:???

Been watching football since before you were born! :tongue:

Don't go by «the game went down to the wire», look at who dominated the game generally. Why were they at the 1 yard line? Just a lucky bounce of the ball, nothing else.The ones who dominated won. Simple as that! :wink:

Been watching football since before you were born! :tongue:

Don't go by «the game went down to the wire», look at who dominated the game generally. Why were they at the 1 yard line? Just a lucky bounce of the ball, nothing else.The ones who dominated won. Simple as that! :wink:

Yeah, you probably know more football than me, I'd give you that, but if they just ran it without passing, I'd win some money. The stupidity of the seahawks lost this game.

Yeah, you probably know more football than me, I'd give you that, but if they just ran it without passing, I'd win some money. The stupidity of the seahawks lost this game.

Of course they would have won if they had run the ball with the Beast Lynch! I call it karma because Green Bay should have been there, not the Seahawks.