Guest teako170

DVD / Blu-ray / VHS Cover Requests

This isn't a DVD cover request, but instead a Blu-ray cover request.

Can someone post the cover of the Japanese blu-ray cover of Police Story please?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Ah crap. So apparently there already was a thread specifically for blu-ray covers, but I don't know how to delete this post so I'm just gonna leave it here.

Edited by KenHashibe

Can anyone do a 20th Century Fox - In the Line of Duty 4 dvd cover scan for me? I have the original disc but no cover, thanks.

Edit: found one here, not sure how long ebay keeps images online but worked for me: s-l1600.jpg

Edited by inframan
update

On 3/29/2017 at 10:33 PM, KenHashibe said:

This isn't a DVD cover request, but instead a Blu-ray cover request.

Can someone post the cover of the Japanese blu-ray cover of Police Story please?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, inframan said:

Can anyone do a 20th Century Fox - In the Line of Duty 4 dvd cover scan for me? I have the original disc but no cover, thanks.

Sorry guys, I have multiple versions of POLICE STORY and a couple of IN THE LINE OF DUTY 4, but not the ones you're looking for. :squigglemouth:

I'm actually looking for something too, though it's not kung fu related, nor is it for a DVD or a Blu-ray. I was wondering if any of you guys have a cover scan for the CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY game. I'm looking for the full cover for the PS4 version. I bought it used (hoping to get my lady to return to playing games with me- it worked! :wink:), and it didn't come with the cover. Gotta ask... what the Hell do these people do with the covers? :neutral: Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out. :bigsmile:

Anyone has martial arts of shaolin -jet li please

not the dragon dynasty cover.

high scan if possible.

also one armed boxer please wang yu

7 hours ago, globe said:

Anyone has martial arts of shaolin -jet li please

not the dragon dynasty cover.

high scan if possible.

also one armed boxer please wang yu

MartialArtsOfShaolin_IVL_SC36.jpg

OneArmedBoxer_SpikeDragon_SC36.jpg

OneArmedBoxer_VCI_SC36.jpg

OneArmedBoxer_RedSun_SC36.jpg

OneArmedBoxer_Mahsingyi_SC36.jpg

Edited by panku

On September 14, 2006 at 4:15 PM, Guest teako170 said:

houndslow - here's the cover for The Loot. Due to its size (3.6mb), I will remove this link after one week:

www.teako170.com/theloot.gif

I believe thats a broken link by now. Id be curious to know which cover that was for The Loot as that movie always seems to be out of print. 

On 4/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Where is the list of DVD covers, help!!

@NoKUNGFUforYU there's not a master list. As people need covers they request them in this thread, and when they're lucky, someone posts what they are looking for here.

If you are looking for covers, you can try here: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/gallery/alternative-covers/alternative-covers-text-list/

Not everything in the gallery is still available/clickable, as we are working on an improved version of the website and will re-upload all the images after that happens. But there are still plenty of great covers to be found there.

Real long shot here but does anyone have a sleeve scan for the Korean VHS release of 'Shaolin Heroes' (1979, Tsung Hua & Doris Chen) on the Sam Boo label?

I have the original Korean tape but the sleeve has been lost in the mists of time.

As I say, long shot but if anyone out there does have it, I'll offer $25 by PayPal for your efforts for a good hi res scan.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, panku said:

OneArmedBoxer_Mahsingyi_SC36.jpg

I love this one !!

The girl looks like Hu Chin, here, but I'm quite sure that she didn't play in this movie, right ?

Edited by ShawAngela

1 minute ago, ShawAngela said:

RedPhoenix, I'm curious about your avatar : who is it and from what movie, please ?

It's from 'Figures From Earth' (1990, starring Alex Man and Eliza Yue). It had releases on Ocean Shores and Pan Asia labels :)