I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

One Armed Boxer

One Million Klicks (2014) - New German MA Movie Featuring Mike Moeller

After taking the lead in 2012's 'Arena of the Street Fighter', German martial artist Mike Moeller is back this year with 'One Million Klicks'. It's the first project from production company Silent Partners, which was recently formed by our very own Mike Leeder along with Ruediger Kummerle.

The movie is a German language modern day actioner, which follows the well worn genre trope of a good hearted fighter being drawn into an underground martial arts tournament being shown on the internet....think 'Bangkok Knockout'. However with Moeller in the lead, some solid action should definitely be on the cards. Check out the trailer below -

zwLeamcEYVo

I was lucky enough to see some footage from this a few months ago, and I was really impressed! It's "No-Bullshit- Martial-Arts" without all the nonsense that often ruins this type of action. Mike Moeller has mad talent, and I can not wait to see this film. He's definitely a talent to watch for.

My bad. I thought I had posted here but obviously not.

Oh, yeah, I'm all about this!!!! Been wanting to see Mueller in more stuff and he's certainly a fantastic screen fighter/martial artist. I have still got to score a copy of Arena of the Street Fighter. Did this ever finally get a US release?

Some good news for this one which takes it one step closer to getting distribution, Mike Leeder has reported over at Impact that Evolutionary Films, the London based sales and production company, have been appointed as international sales agent to represent the movie. Check out the full article here -

http://www.impactonline.co/news/2198-evolutionary-gets-itnl-rights-to-klicks

Thanks... very happy to have signed with Ross and the team at Evolutionary, we've all been busy on other projects including Ultimate Justice but really looking forward to One Million Klicks getting out there at Cannes

Some good news for this one which takes it one step closer to getting distribution, Mike Leeder has reported over at Impact that Evolutionary Films, the London based sales and production company, have been appointed as international sales agent to represent the movie. Check out the full article here -

http://www.impactonline.co/news/2198-evolutionary-gets-itnl-rights-to-klicks