I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Guest Big Mike Leeder

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Fandom!

This may seem very odd posting about Christmas at this time of year just wanted to know if anyone has seen the Hong Kong film called 'Merry Christmas'(1984) with Danny Chan Bak Keung and Chang Gwok Tsz Director Clifton Ko Chi Sum Action Director Yuen Woo Ping if so is it any good? I might watch it at Christmas time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! May all your holiday celebrations by joyful, and not disrupted by a flying guillotine-weilding villain who is out to get revenge on you while you're relaxing. :tongue:

Happy Holidays to all my Kung Fu brothers and sisters on the forums!!! Thanks again for all the great convesation, informatinon on movies, and everything else that goes on!!

Also Mark thanks as always for keeping everything running smoothly and all the time you spend on this awesome website.

Hey guys...

I hope everyone has a very Merry X-Mas and Happy 2010!!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately...at work, we are moving to a new building which will be the new school library as well as prepping up for the arrival of kung fu fighter #3 in my family...and in case anyone wonders, we are having another girl :) So it's been pretty hectic lately.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Hey guys...

I hope everyone has a very Merry X-Mas and Happy 2010!!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately...at work, we are moving to a new building which will be the new school library as well as prepping up for the arrival of kung fu fighter #3 in my family...and in case anyone wonders, we are having another girl :) So it's been pretty hectic lately.

Albert- congratulations! Sounds like you are definitely going to have a joyous New Year! :wink:

Hey guys...

Congrats, I'm sure you had no luck on a cool kung fu name for her with the wife:wink:

I'm feeling pretty bah... ah screw it, Merry Chrismas! I need to get my copy of Badder Santa :xd: