I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Guest Big Mike Leeder

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Fandom!

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Blessed be and Merry Christmas to all. A lucky Yule Tide and Happy New Year as well, to everyone.

Time to spread a little holiday cheer I say, so here's a few photos for you to chew on....

Hong Kong Movie News, Dec. 1972

shaw_christmas.jpg

Shaw Screen, Dec. 1971

shaw_christmas3.jpg

Hong Kong Movie News, Dec. 1973

shaw_christmas4.jpg

Shaw Screen, Dec. 1972

shaw_christmas2.jpg

First, have to give props to the Gardener/arisaema for scanning these images. Now, I have a really cute photo of Lily Li in a Santa hat from early 70s but for the life of me, I cannot find it anywhere!

I'll be sure to post it if I locate but in the meantime.... anyone have copies of December issues of HKMN, SS, Cinemart, etc? If you do, please spread the Christmas cheer by posting any cool images you might have. It is indeed the season of giving and I hope to see some further contributions.

Well, if you don't hear from me before the holidays, I hope everyone @ KFF has a Merry Christmas!

Peace, T

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all.....

1st picture is awesome with 3 of my all time favorite Shaw actors.

Chen Kuan Tai

Ti Lung

David Chiang

And Wow!! On the ladies..

Lily Li

&

Lin Chen Chi

:)

A big thank you from me for that rare vintage photo of Ivy Ling Po and hubby Chin Han. I have not seen it for 30+ years!

I ran across a Ivy forum a while back. Don't have the URL at my fingertips.

If you're into ILP, there were tons of scans of her from those early years.