Sign in to follow this  
sifu iron perm

Anyone watching Pacman vs Bradley 2?

Looking forward to it too.

Based on Bradley's last fight against Marquez, I think he has a chance to win. But then again, Pacman showed in that Rios fight that he still got it and that Marquez's KO shot (Pacman wasn't in his element at the time despite leading the fight taking three rounds out of five) was nothing. The outcome should be exciting...

I'm just saying Pac vs Floyd could have been done 3 yrs ago and still nothing. That's the only fight I want to see out of the two.

i know my man, what a shame but shit was odd with the Testing issue etc..anyway's let's focus on this one.

bang bang

I'm just saying Pac vs Floyd could have been done 3 yrs ago and still nothing. That's the only fight I want to see out of the two.

Yeah it could of been done 3 years ago but Manny was scared of random Drug Tests

The guy needs his juice come on man! He's the size of a hobbit, I think it's only fair for him to do so.

And since then he has clearly loss his power and ability to KO opponents

And since then he has clearly loss his power and ability to KO opponents

Well, boxing is more than just Knock outs. Maybe Pac can be a better technician after all. It's like that episode of Growing pains, you know the one where Mikey has the test answer on his shoes and was going to cheat on the test but then realize after all that hard work and studying, he really didn't need the shoe to pass the test? Does anyone remember this episode? Anyone? Can anyone tell me why I brought up an episode of growing pains out of the fucking blue?

@Iron Boat,

So did you watch this fight? What's your input on both fighters? Do they still have some left in the tank to challenge the division? Who should fight who next?

I think Pac won, it started out rough for Manny, Tim came out with the right game plan but then got real sloppy but Pac was not really able to take advantage of it could be a sign he is in decline. Overall I didn't enjoy the fight that much, not a lot of clean punching, the flow of the fight was sporadic...Tim throwing wild haymakers, Manny missing a lot, dont want to see another rematch.

At the end Pac had better poise, he been there before, stayed calm, Bradley was too tight and out of control.

Great fight. Pac nailed it.

It was frustrating not seeing Bradley get knocked out, especially considering how he was practically turning into rubber on those earlier rounds.

Would love to see Pac fight Marquez again.... and of course, Mayweather.

Now that Pac is 35 (and proves that he's still on somewhat at the top of his game), it's time. He has a few good fights left in him.

I'm telling you, it's Pac's adobo and lechon diet. Filipino food is so greasy, it can give anyone super energy.

...........I'm telling you, it's Pac's adobo and lechon diet. Filipino food is so greasy, it can give anyone super energy.
And the Balut, Sisig, Sinigang and kare-kare. :xd:

Good fight but not great. Pacquiao definitely won the fight and connected on more of his punches but seemed to lack the power we are used to seeing from him in the past. Bradley seemed like he was just looking for that knockout punch and should have boxed more and worked the body like he did earlier in the fight.

Whatever Manny was using before had him knocking out men much larger than he... Clearly he's been off whatever it is and as a result the knockouts have gone away. Maybe his handwraps, maybe juicing, I don't know. One things certain; he used to hit guys with glancing shots and have them in a world of trouble. Remember the look on Shane Mosley's face when he got dropped? He said he blacked out for about four rounds and woke up in the 8/9th rounds.

Word is that Arum is now setting up a 5th Pacman vs Marquez fight. Guess Manny means business now after his win against Bradley.

Word is that Arum is now setting up a 5th Pacman vs Marquez fight. Guess Manny means business now after his win against Bradley.

Why is Manny fighting all these rematches with the same guys when all these Golden Boy fighters are available in and around his weight class?

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Amir Khan

Josesito Lopez

Erislandy Lara

Devon Alexander

Adrien Broner

Andre Berto

Danny Garcia

Austin Trout

Lamont Peterson

Anthony Peterson

Gary Russell Jr.

Omar Figueroa

Leo Santa Cruz

John Molina, Jr

Lucas Matthysse

Marcos Maidana

Keith Thurman

Paulie Malignaggi

Robert Guerrero

Why is Manny fighting all these rematches with the same guys when all these Golden Boy fighters are available in and around his weight class?

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Amir Khan

Josesito Lopez

Erislandy Lara

Devon Alexander

Adrien Broner

Andre Berto

Danny Garcia

Austin Trout

Lamont Peterson

Anthony Peterson

Gary Russell Jr.

Omar Figueroa

Leo Santa Cruz

John Molina, Jr

Lucas Matthysse

Marcos Maidana

Keith Thurman

Paulie Malignaggi

Robert Guerrero

different stables and also the rift between Arum (toprank) and the CEO of GoldenBoy (Richard schaefer)..imagine if those fools can work things out like before, manny vs any of those on gooldenboy would be fresh and wonderful to watch!