Secret Signs

Thunder Run

The True Hero

Underground Judgement

im glad you got then m8 and hope everything was ok

due to illness i dont know where im coming or going

but i will try and keep this going as long as i can possilblty do

regards houndslow

Kung Fu Bob - This was one of my biggest trades I have ever done. Kung Fu Bob was a pleasure to trade with, he kept me updated with everything as the trade progressed and any issues that came up he dealt with very efficiently. He has a superb collection of movies and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to trade. They don't come much better than Kung Fu Bob - A Gentleman and A Scholar !!

Markgway - Had several trades with me ol' mucker Markgway just lately and as usual everything went perfect!

all words wich the guys wrote in the old messages on this place are real true!!!!!!! IN THIS CRAZY WORLD it is DIFFICULT TO FIND A GUY WITH GREAT FEELINGS AS YOU. IN ADDITION TO BEING A GREAT COLLECTOR, CLEAR BETWEEN MASS WHY DO YOU BRILLIANT QUALITY OF HUMAN NATURE AND WHO MAKES A MAN PERFECT gentleman.

a REAL TRADER - COLLECTOR AND FRIEND. :D

kowloon

P.S. sorry for my bad bad english:S

sorry for my bad bad english:S

No problem brother! Your message comes through loud and clear, and it's certainly appreciated. ;)

And as I've pointed out before, your English is A LOT BETTER THAN MY ITALIAN! :D

KOWLOON MY FRIEND LAST MONTH YOU BUY 2 PROJECTS AND THIS MONTH YOU BUY 4 PROJECTS,THE PAYMENT COMES VERY FAST,THANKS FOR SUPPORT !!!!

KOWLOON IS A VERY GREAT AND HONEST GUY !!!

ALSO THANKS TO ALL OTHER FANS WHO SUPPORT ME IN THIS PROJECTS !!!

CHEERS

I'm relatively new on this forum but I had many great trades in the last 2 months:

KUNG FU BOB: 30+ trade. What can I add about him that was not already said? Wonderful guy to trade with. Sends quality DVDs, keeps you informed throughout. Have another 40+ trade going on with him. Great collection. A pleasure to deal with. A good friend.

LITTLE DRAGON: Great mate from the UK! 40+ trade with another big one in the making (well, for him!, mine have been sent! HAHAHA!). Sends quality DVDs, keeps you informed throughout. Fantasctic collection. He's becoming a great friend and we exchange emails daily.

HOUNDSLOW: Another great mate. We had several 10+ trades and I bought some from him. Always sends extras and nice covers. Sends quality DVDs, keeps you informed throughout. Very quick to send. A pleasure to deal with. Great collection. We now trade regularly. Great collection. A nice friend.

MOONGIRL: 25+ trade. Very nice girl. Very efficient and quick. Gives a lot of information. Sends quality DVDs, keeps you informed throughout. Small collection which keeps growing and I will continue to help her getting more!

EKISHA: We made a huge trade. Over 140. Great guy to deal with, keeps you informed throughout. A pleasure to deal with. I should receive his DVDs soon.

VENOMSFREAK: Another nice girl to deal with. We had two 20+ trades. Sends quality DVDs, keeps you informed throughout. A pleasure to deal with. Building up a collection and will try to help her.

SILVER HERMIT: I'm probably the cause why he had to take a pause from trading HAHAHAHA! Sorry guys! We made a 165+ trade so he's probably working on mine!! Nice collection and easy to deal with. A great Canuck (from Canada) fellow!

I have over 2600 martial arts titles with about 400 to come in by the end of this month. So if you're looking for someone new to trade with, send me a PM! For me, no trade is too small and no trade is too big!! Cheers!