I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Guest lady whirlwind

Great traders and sellers - Continuous list

Guest lady whirlwind

I can't say enough good things about MPM74 as a trader. His DVDs were superbly boxed and packaged, and very very fast indeed (to the UK too). And he was a real pleasure to swap with too. A very big thumbs up to him.:D

Guest Reign80

Add "MANTIS FIST" to this list. I've done business with him in the past and everything went perfectly fine.

<<two Thumbs up to Mantis FIST>>

Guest venomsfreak

I'd like to add Magicpoe , Bentley2005, Markgway, and Sigitolo.

I've never traded with Shaolinchamber.com but I have won free DVDs from his site on 2 occasions, and the last time he sent me 2 movies instead of just the one he had promised me. So he's a pretty cool guy in my book.

Guest Mantis FIST

Magicpoe, Shaolinchamber.com, Markgway, Lui Chai Linag, Chingdog, 500 fan, Gwailomofo, isfahanI, MrHKmovie, johnnythedragon, linn1, sigitolo, harvest4, Hanak, falkor...

Update: tangowind, strutr74, yakuza954, beardy82, whrilwind, centorpedo, kungfufan, silver hermit, jamal, chen zhen, chinatownkid

Guest Markgway

In no particular order...

Fabhui, Platinum Rich, Mantis Fist, Gwailomofo, Flashlegstan, Andrew Saroch, Knetan, Magicpoe, Gfanikf, Nguss, JustinB, Wasted Life, Klsadako, Winslow Wong.

Additional mentions...

Hossama (but shipped surface), Vlade (wrong version of one title), Harvest (VCD without subs, BUT made up for it with a replacement). As I've only traded with these guys once each I haven't put them within the bulk of the good traders.

Sorry if I've left anyone here out... ;)

Guest venom10463

Harvest

Sigotolo

Bentley

Gwailomofo

barsader

isfahani

Chingdog

silver hermit

johnnydragon

Frank Lakatos

Guest TheManInWhite

Great topic, guys!

Although I'm not much of a trader, I can tell you of a few people I've had good experiences receiving merchandise from:

magicpoe

Sigitolo

ShaolinChamber.com

500Fan

Blitz118

Shortaxe

Shane (can't think of his ID name)

Centorpedo

johnnie freeze

Guest platinumrich

gwailomofo

margway

shane(dont remember id)

bobby(dont remember id)

olozani (dont remember id)

magicpoe

mike from uk (id ?)

and a few others which i traded through emails,dont remember their id's

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Very good ones I've dealt with are:

Markgway

Mantis Fist

Venom10463

platinumrich

Bently2005

tigerstyles

ShaolinChamberDotCom

TheManInWhite

Magicpoe

drunkenmaster74

Haval A. in UK (forgot ID)

Tom C. in UK (forgot ID)

And a few others I cant remember at this moment, will edit later..

Have had no problem with traders here on Fandom, or at the AsianDVDGuide forum.

Markgway

Mantis Fist

Isfahani

barsader

venomsfreak

iron flag

TheManInWhite

shaolinchamber.com

WHITETIGERNY

Sigitolo

dndcollect

And I think I made a trade with GwaiLoMoFo

I've traded alot and sometime I can't remember the ID's used on the board.

I haven't had any bad deals with anyone on this board.

Thank you to those who have said that I am a great trader.

My reputation here is very important to me

I am always open for trades and like to help people out when I can.

Guest fabhui

Markgway

Vlade

Bentley2005

The only three I have traded with so far but all of them have been superb!!:D

Guest Sigitolo

Greetings,

The following are stand up people:

Venomfreak- Ahhh, what a master trader. The film took me way back. Now send Tylenol, my sides hurt. Thanks again.

Venom10463

Chingdog

Barsader

Justkungfuman

The ManinWhite

PlatinumRich

The guy that sold me a copy of Marco Polo. Thanks again!

Gerardh

Lee

John- FarEastFlix

MrHKmovie- ABolden

Keith- the grandmaster

R. Allen

johnnydragon

Mantisfist

Magicpoe

Fajing221

da mischievous wingding

Samurai Video

DDDHouse

I know that I'm leaving off someone or two.

Always a pleasure, thanks!

Regards,

Sigitolo

Just had a smooooooth trade with newcomer, RockandrollTroy. I'm in awe of this guy! Thanks. I'm still in awe. Just had another great trade with this invicible master trader.

Just had 1st time trade with beardy82. Awesome! I'm in awe!

Damn! My world has been rocked yet again! KungFuFan is top notch! Just had another trade with this master. His drunken trading technique ROCKS!

OMG! I've just been rocked again. Thanks hammyhamster27. I ask that you all stay in touch. Please!

Wow, I just traded with another incredible master trader. Thanks ferociousdragon!

The consummate professional. No, no. This is not a movie. I'm referring to Linn1. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Thank you master trader, Shaking Mantis, for a smooth transaction!

I don't think that being blown away as often as I have been is healthy. Nonetheless, thanks Neil, a master trader! This guy is brilliant! Thanks for a wonderful 2nd trade!:D:D:D

Just had a great first trade with the following master traders:

Shawman

Strutr74

Guest gogalee

platinumrich

hanak- sometimes late but it will surely arrived.

winslowong

fred iskandar (kung fu fan)

pat pierce

L. allen

venom10463

w.c. Michael

Guest KLSADAKO

Kungfufan (Very good seller)

Markgway and Magicpoe (Both traded with only once but both were very good trades)

Lungfei (Bought from only once. Took awhile but I was satisfied when I received it)

Guest vlade2002

The Big Rascal (an excellent seller, good guy to deal with - mint condition tapes as always)

fabhui (excellent seller aswell, very helpfull/kind guy. Helped me out, by getting a certian bluetourist into gear, and sorted that out - mint condition tapes)

Markgway (excellent trader, good quality tapes - mint!)

Lungfei90 (excellent seller, in my opinion. Tapes are always in mint condition).

Vomn Humboldt (Good guy, gaVe me a pile of rare tapes for nothin, recommend! :) )

Guest vlade2002

Drunkenmaster74 :) I hope you enjoy your stay, I hope you also have a pleasant time in trading with others here (there is no reason why we shouldnt).

Theres alot of cool people who come to these boards, and have a decent and quaility standard in trading, its not hard to do the right thing. We are simply being honest with each other. I know that some people might of had a bad experience with even the best of traders, but thats just life and nobody is 100%.

When there is like 30 complaints in a row, its alittle hard to ignore. I've noticed people here are vocal and are looking out for each other, as much as one can via a message board, email, and chat. If you get an honest complaint from one of the regulars here who have contributed, then I guess it doesn't look too good for the guy who's getting the complaint, the general puplic seems to support the honourable one.

If this kind of post isnt allowed in here, I don't mind it being deleted :) I just had to get that off my chest.