I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Fightingfist

RIP Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)

Nelson Mandela, the revered South African anti-apartheid icon who spent 27 years in prison, led his country to democracy and became its first black president, died Thursday at home. He was 95.A great figure who fought for equality,dignity and freedom.

RIP

1456006_375492335920282_1269269083_n.jpg

Yes indeed, one of the great human beings whom in their lives journey are destined to change the world.

A TRUE inspiration to all.

I moved down south from Minnesota to Tennessee in the late 50's. Upon arrival in all white schools it became quickly evident that the racial card was to be dealt to me so as I would be like most who were taught to hate one of a different color.

Well I never bought it and never got the disease that most suffered from.

The disease of hatred of my fellow humans because of a different skin tone.

RIP............... NELSON MANDELA ......................THANK YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE AND INSPIRATION YOU TAUGHT US ALL.

GD Y-Y