I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

RogueWarrior

RIP Lau Kar Leung (1936-2013)

Life is a circle. And we all have to walk to the bitter end, then once again to start a new spiral of life... It is sad and devastating the loss of such talent and persona, which was flowing from Lau Kar Leung... May Lord put a rest on your soul and to guide you towards your next incarnation... RIP sifu Lau...

What movies are you guys watching tonight in tribute? I'm starting with Drunken Master II tonight!!!

8-Diagram Pole Fighter - it's mood will match mine. :aJFBQ00142070108C:

RIP Pops. You were one of the greatest kung fu movie directors ever. Martial Club has always been one of my favourite movies of his. Thanks for giving us so many kung fu movie classics over the years.

Very, very sad news. Easily one of my favorite film icons ever. It's great to read through this thread and see how much he touched everyone, and how proud he could be of what he accomplished and what it meant to his fans.

He will certainly live on in all of us and I truly hope that his work will inspire generations to come.

8-Diagram Pole Fighter - it's mood will match mine. :aJFBQ00142070108C:

As Fu Sheng kicket bucket too I would not choose that. Maybe Shaolin Mantis. Or just ignore issue and watch thunderbolt fist which next on my tower before this sad news.

What movies are you guys watching tonight in tribute? I'm starting with Drunken Master II tonight!!!

Double Feature: Heroes of the East and Legendary Weapons of China. They've always been my two favorites of his, especially Legendary Weapons.