I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

RogueWarrior

RIP Lau Kar Leung (1936-2013)

That is sad news. I did not like all his movies when comes to storyline or concept marketing his own students or non-violence. But he was #3 director ( in my book) and in choreography real maestro. RIP LKL, u may be gone but never forgotten.

I think did read in eastern heroes mag long time ago he had some throat disease, too bad if such great man had trouble with health.

the end of the era of real kung fu cinema....

i have passed on my condolences to Mark Houghton, who posted this dreadful news on facebook

my condolences also to forum member perigaten at the loss of your si-tai-gung

Not much more I can add to this, apart from to add my condolences.

I was only talking about him a few days ago, discussing how utterly amazing his catalogue of films was.

I hope he is in a better place now.

Thank you for the films, Sir.

First, a shitty day at work. Then, to come home and read this. Man, I don`t even know what to say. What an amazing martial artist, director, choreographer, etc... Just sad. Gordon Liu has his stroke and may never recover and now "Pops" is gone. What a team.

A sad day indeed for the cinematic world...I will write his obit today for the main site.

RIP Lau Kar-Leung...we already miss you!