lillippa328

Anybody here watch Wrestling?

On 12/27/2018 at 12:45 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Big Gold Belt. The greatest belt or most overrated?

DWqksfDUQAAHRXe.jpg

There's no question the Millican made UFC championship belts were influenced by the Big Gold and there were rumors new belts would be introduced tonight at the Forum but that wasn't the case.

DuRE3dOXgAAfx3H.jpg

When the real World's Champion made his WWF debut in 1991, he wore a robe, in fact did Flair ever appear on WWF programming during his entire first run there (1991-93) wearing a suit jacket? 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:54 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Ribera Steak House representation at the HHH Metrodome!

Ck8_-nbWEAAEhVo.jpg

Yeah this was the AWA's WrestleRock '86, the only show to be put on in the Metrodome. It brought in a bunch of AJPW stars including founder Giant Baba, Stan Hansen, Bruiser Brody and Mitsuharu Misawa (as Tiger Mask II) for the event. I miss that place.

After all these years I finally watched "Beyond the Mat"... great documentary. Last time I was really into Wrestling was during the Rock and Sock connection era. Backyard Wrestling was a big thing back then. I know "Do not try this at home"... Whatever :rofl

Not sure how well Wrestling has aged since then. But who would've guessed that The Rock will be one of the best paid hollywood actors some day.

King Kong Bundy with Ed O'Neill. The creators of 'Married... with Children' named the family "Bundy" as a homage to him. He appeared in a few episodes, as Peg Bundy's brother as well as "King Kong Bundy". Bundy himself, unfortunately got his name from the serial killer Ted.

51928051_373564860148607_7833724695034784159_n.jpg