I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

lillippa328

Anybody here watch Wrestling?

I like wrestling but not much of a WWE fan, quite like TNA/IMPACT WRESTLING as well as FMW, ECW(pre01) AJPW, NJPW, SGPW & some what BJW . I like mix of hardcore & technical wrestling best. Hardcore wrestling is like a spice no good on it's own but adds flavour to technical matches.

You have seen everything imaginable, how do you do it or find the time? Is there a streaming website besides youtube to catch any of the other federation wrestling out there?

Anybody here have WWE Network? This might be the greatest thing ever, the greatest streaming paid site ever, the fact that it also includes PPV events? Past events? Vault of historical past events? $10 a month? WWE divas? Anyone?

Yep, I've got it. While it's not as extensive as I thought it might (some PPV's only have two or three in their archive), I've been catching up on a number of the great Attitude Era PPV's. It's pretty damn great. Especially since their navigation allows you to skip directly from match to match.

I've also recently got tickets to attend the RAW right before Wrestlemania! It'll be first wrestling event and I'm half excited, half nervous. Excited that it should be awesome but nervous that it'll just be three hours of Fandango against Santino Marella and R-Truth against The Great Khali.

Not for a long time. Uqsed to watch in the late 80's & early 90's. Big Boss Man,

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase etc.

....The Hart foundation and the British Bulldogs!

You have seen everything imaginable, how do you do it or find the time? Is there a streaming website besides youtube to catch any of the other federation wrestling out there?

lol I've not seen most of the promotions on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_wrestling_promotions

I'm guessing you've not seen much outside of WWF/E & the other mainstream American promotions?

I feel it's a bit like someone who's only watched mainstream English language Cinema wonder how you've seen HK films.

Well actually I don't stray much from well known video sites like youtube/dailymotion I have been on some other sites in the past but can't remember what they are.

Anybody here have WWE Network? This might be the greatest thing ever, the greatest streaming paid site ever, the fact that it also includes PPV events? Past events? Vault of historical past events? $10 a month? WWE divas? Anyone?

Yeah, it's awesome!

Costs me a little more than $10 as I've gotta go through a VPN, but it's worth the money.

My co-worker started talking to someone else about her husbands love of wrasslin. She told me both of them were extras on Ready to Rumble. Rick Flair gave her his shirt.

UFC fighter Channel Sonnen just gave out WWE VP Stephanie McMahon's number on air when asked about the status of his friend CM Punk.

There is also some rumors this morning about AMC possibly wanting to buy the WWE.

Can someone explain why new skool wrestling suck so much ass? I'm just talking about WWE in general, I'm not sure about the other federation out right now but I just can't get into the new skool stuff, like the Daniel Bryan stuff, yes/yes/yes?? Shit is fucking stupid am I alone on this?

I think the gimmicks and lots in WWE right now are pretty bad. Whoever thought "corporate Kane" was a good idea should be fire immediately.

However, the quality of wrestling seems to be slowly on the up and up. The recent Shield versus Wyatt Family matches have been bananas. Hell, even John Cena's thrown a few new moves into his repertoire. Antonio Cesaro and The Rhodes brothers have been great too.

No you are not alone on that. What is Daniel Bryan's character meant to be? He looks like a homeless man. And as someone who is Irish, I find Sheamus to be an embarrassment. Could they not come up with a even more stereotypical character? Surprised he does not have a ring entrance where he comes out playing the bodhrán. I guess I should be happy that they didn't call him the leprechaun or some shite.

LOL, true. I just hope Wrestlmania is at least entertaining this year.

Well, Kane is back to the Demon but still working as Triple H's b***h!

Seth Rollins sold out and caused the Shield to split, but that's okay...I'm liking both Reigns and Ambrose on their own.

Last night on RAW saw the return of Y2J, who took out the Miz (who just wrapped up The Marine 4: Moving Target) but then was beaten up by the Wyatt Family.

AJ Lee (who last month, married CM Punk in real-life) returned and regained the Divas title from Paige.

Now what is in fact a dumb storyline...Stardust!!! Yes, Goldust's little bro Cody Rhodes is now Stardust...and yes, he is sporting the gold and black like big bro Dustin.

By the way...does anyone know that Bo Dallas is actually Bray Wyatt's little brother? And that they are both "preaching" in their characters....WTH?!

And John Cena made history as a 15-time World Heavyweight Champion

Dean Ambrose needs a few more moves in his repertoire. I like his "street brawl" shtick but when that gets tired, he doesn't really have much to fall back on.

Speaking of Ambrose, I thought the Money in the Bank ladder match featuring him and Rollins was fantastic. Rollins just doesn't give a fuck about the bumps he takes. He puts his body through some major stuff and it looks amazing. Kofi was impressive too.

I think Cody Rhodes wrestles better as Stardust. Plus, he's absolutely hilarious.

So, word on the grapevine is that Dnaiel Bryan was meant to keep the championship before he got injured and eventually lose it to Brock Lesnar.

The rumour now is that Cena has taken Bryan's place and that Lesnar will become champion further down the line. Perhaps at Summerslam.

With Rollins and Ambrose going at each other, I say give Roman Reigns a massive push and have his become the champion. He's provided himself a pretty strong contender so far but, sadly, it looks like he's going to getting into a feud with either Kane or Triple H.

1 hour ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Hulk Hogan and the 1984 and 1985 WWF championship belts made by Reggie Parks.

hqdefault (1).jpg

hqdefault (2).jpg

Some of the lookalike championship belts included the AWA tag team, NWA National, NWA television, and NWA Pacific Northwest. 

CkYiFkqWEAALidP.jpg

b42a9f3fc3c7a56e810ee4002f39d9e0.jpg

Arn_Anderson.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg