I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

carl douglas

Kung-fu / Martial Arts & Hong Kong Movies on UK Television

House of Flying Daggers is on again late tonight on Channel 4.

Also Snake In The Eagle's Shadow is on Film Four on Monday.

Yeah Snake In The Eagle's Shadow is on tonight on Film 4 then it will be shown an hour later on Film 4 + 1; it has been shown a couple of times before but the question is has it been shown uncut or will this version be uncut knowing how stern the United Kingdom's RSPCA is with animal cruelty.http://www.film4.com/reviews/1978/snake-in-the-eagles-shadow

Yeah Snake In The Eagle's Shadow is on tonight on Film 4 then it will be shown an hour later on Film 4 + 1; it has been shown a couple of times before but the question is has it been shown uncut or will this version be uncut knowing how stern the United Kingdom's RSPCA is with animal cruelty.http://www.film4.com/reviews/1978/snake-in-the-eagles-shadow

I set the recorder for this and checked the following day to see if all went well.It was a Cantonese Version with the proper or correct 2.35.! cinemascope (theatrical) ratio with Mono sound.The Cat vs Snake scene was there but edited.

This is all I had time to check. Didn't watch the rest of the movie so can't add anything else.

So did anyone see the Top 40 Greatest Action Films? It was great to see The Raid in there. What wasn't so great was that Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Michael Bay's Armageddon are considered to be better...

The Raid is on Film 4 this Friday. To my shame I still haven't seen it so I will definitely be checking it out.

yeahabout time..lol

man i miss the days of Film on Four channel..so many gems, for a fee of course.

yeahabout time..lol

I know lol.

Life has just knocked the passion for this stuff out of me the last few years (hence why I barely post). I'm so behind with the recent releases, so when something like this pops up on TV it's a welcome reminder and it helps me to make the effort to watch it..

The Raid is on Film 4 this Friday. To my shame I still haven't seen it so I will definitely be checking it out.

I just noticed this is coming on shortly for anyone who's not seen it. :)

In about 15 min, 12:15 AM on Channel 4 they are showing Red Cliff. Not exactly martial arts but worth mentioning, I think. I can't believe I haven't even seen this yet. Although it does look to be the shorter cut version unless it continues another night.

In around 54 minutes from now on BBC 1 Jackie chan will be on 'The One Show' live.

Repeat: jackie chan will be live on UK TV on BBC1 at 7pm (uk time)

haha I was just about to mention this.:bigsmile:

Film4 will be showing Police Story 3 Supercop on 29th August 2014 at 11.05pm

This is first time in years that years that Channel 4 showed this film, fingers crossed it will be the uncut and English sub version.

Heads up!:tongue:

The only thing I liked about the old UK dub of Supercop was Burt Kwouk doing the voice of the gun running general!

Film4 are pretty good at showing films properly, most of the time.

They showed Ashes of Time Redux the other week.