I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Linn1

READ BEFORE YOU TRADE-Sellers and traders to avoid.

Please feel free to list bad traders here. Please list screen names and real names. No exact address or phone numbers please.

Guest ShaolinChamberDotCom

I was ripped off in a trade by this bastard!

I sent him a Original LEGEND OF A FIGHTER..and was suppose to get the IVL SHAOLIN TEMPLE...after receiving a bunch of execuses and a email stating that my movie "was sent" ... I never received it. Since then he has ignored my emails.

areseelong@yahoo.com

Ryan Long

Rochester,

Guest Markgway

Only been ripped off once... it was on another board but I'll post his name here anyways.

Name: Raymond Yee

Known user names: Ryee, Jeemun.

Guest iron flag

Lim, do you remember the name of that e-bay seller that we both had problems with? :rolleyes

Guest iron flag

Thats the one. Took over a Month and countless e-mails(with my favorite response: We dont respond to e-mails) before I got my DVD's.

Guest platinumrich

foreign movie buff

yeah...i had a problem with him too. i bought the legend of zu set,and he only sent me 1 of the 2 movies.and he said the same crap about e-mails,sending me to his site where i had to register and @#%$ just to get my other movie.but...he eventually sent the other one.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Ill add to the Foriegn Movie buff bad experiences as well. Loooooong shipping and slow responses. DVD I bought was not listed right (format & Reg code), but was able to select a diff title which I rec. much faster. His listings state items ship from the US, but I believe he is more of a middle man for somebody overseas. As my items were shipped from China, not US. Hence, the slow shipping.

*Update*

foriegnmoviebuff has nowed changed his feedback status on ebay to (PRIVATE)!! Anytime you see this, you know to avoid that seller.

Guest limubai2000

I've received a few ezboard emails asking me if -

drunkenmaster74 = bluetourist

I'm starting to think so...

Guest lady whirlwind

Yes Limubai. I'd certainly agree that Drunkenmaster74 is just the dreadful Bluetourist back again. You only have to see his two posts in this section to know what's what. One slags of Hanak, who Bluetourist ripped off, and who's known to be a good egg here (especially with his ANGRY HERO subtitling work). The other praises Bluetourist in exactly the same terms (and using the same wording) that were used here before by mystery 'socks' that suddenly appeared when Bluetourist came under fire originally for ripping guys off.

So it's safe to say that Drunkenmaster74 is Bluetourist back again. Clearly the initiation of this bad trader thread (launched directly because of Bluetourist's numerous scams), worked, as Bluethief felt under enough pressure to change his handle. But we're on to you again. Now we all know to steer clear of Drunkenmaster74!

But I think the mods should remove the fake negative posting against Hanak in this thread, as that's not fair to the guy.

Guest Kwok Choi

Please note that we will delete any titles advertised for sale here on dvd r that are presently being officially distributed by the following companies:

CELESTIAL

MEI AH

PANORAMA

UNIVERSE

MEDIA BLASTER

HONG KONG LEGENDS

SOULBLADE

DRAGON VIDEO

VENGEANCE VIDEO

PREMIER ASIA

MEGA STAR

MIA

METRO TARTAN

EDKO

FOX

COLUMBIA AND ALL OTHER VIDEO LABELS etc that currently own the rights and are presently distributing their movies on dvd.

Guest justkungfuman

drunkenmaster74

Bluetourist

I believe they are one in the same.

Check all there post, the way of the use of caps and the way it is written. May be wrong but don't think so

Most of the problems I had with poor sellers and Traders were when I was dealing on Ebay!!

Never had any problem with the people I trade with on the forum..

That is because I found people I can trust to trade with over the years and they know who they are, I added there names on the post for people who are good traders and sellers.

Guest vlade2002

Well, we need not worry. Somthing tells me, they won't be back in a hurry :)

fabhui helped out, he knows how to get a hold of the tourist, and politely sorted things out. Blue had no choice but to pull is act into gear (but again im still waiting). Alittle too late on the tourists behalf, because Blue and co, won't be back here in a hurry. As I found out via PM from a Moderator.

Guest johnnydragon

wished i new about those guys before april still out 2)shaws vcds from them!! unless you like going nuts about getting your movies? order from them. aka moviesville.com

Guest Tashu

Is Blueterrorist/Drunken Disaster still here???

Well guys he stole my Kung fu Genius!

and if i have time i will go to england and do something about it!

Guest hanak

We just have to post he's home adress here, then we can know good everytime its him. Also i never trade anymore with adresses near that area sorry but can be him also.

@#%$ bleuterrorist

Guest Markgway

You can post partial addresses...

FULL NAME

ADDRESS (without number)

CITY

POST CODE (city area)

COUNTRY

That way it saves anyone else being taken in by this clown...