Sign in to follow this  
bigrogie

FREE DVDs Part 3 (Yukari Oshima movies)

I have extra copies of these Yukari Oshima movies on DVD-R (white printable). All region free:

Maybe someone here can enjoy them. Whoever wants them (as a whole, not individually) just PM me and they're yours for free. First one who PM me gets them.

DEVIL CAT (FS subbed)

FINAL RUN (WS subbed)

FUNNY FAMILY (WS subbed)

KUNG FU WONDERCHILD (WS subbed)

I have extra copies of these Yukari Oshima movies on DVD-R (white printable). All region free:

Maybe someone here can enjoy them. Whoever wants them (as a whole, not individually) just PM me and they're yours for free. First one who PM me gets them.

DEVIL CAT (FS subbed)

FINAL RUN (WS subbed)

FUNNY FAMILY (WS subbed)

KUNG FU WONDERCHILD (WS subbed)

Hey man, I would love to get these! :smile: Thank you.

Yukari rocks. :nerd: Thanks a million for continuing to help out fellow collectors with great movies bro.

Hey man, I would love to get these! :smile: Thank you.

Yukari rocks. :nerd: Thanks a million for continuing to help out fellow collectors with great movies bro.

Ello mate, Just wondered if you had any plans to do some Yukari Oshima artwork. Being a big Osh fan id be allover that. :)

Hmm, after seeing this thread I noticed I have serious lack of YO education. I think have only kf wonderchild, iron angels and burning ambition:cry:

You NEED more. :nerd:

I recommend you check out OUTLAW BROTHERS with her and Frankie (I fought Yuen Biao at the end of PRODIGAL SON) Chan. Hong Kong Legends put out a great DVD of it.

Hey, to make this an easy-access thread for fans searching for info on Yukari Oshima I'll start a thread up on her.

You NEED more. :nerd:

I recommend you check out OUTLAW BROTHERS with her and Frankie (I fought Yuen Biao at the end of PRODIGAL SON) Chan. Hong Kong Legends put out a great DVD of it.

Hey, to make this an easy-access thread for fans searching for info on Yukari Oshima I'll start a thread up on her.

Thx for tip I check it out.Frankie Chan is great, he kicks azz in burning ambition big time...I just browsed my tower of unseen dvds and noticed there is beauty investigators, tai seng dvd...It even has moon lee and I have owned this years but never watched wth...