instant noodles

secret service of imperial court for free!

Yup, no costs. I am not even asking money for shipping. I got accidently this from chinese contact already have one do not need 2nd. Comes with slipcase, disc in good condition.

It would be unfair to give it 1st who replies me so these are my terms; come up with good reason, false or true I do not care why you want/need this.

It`s ouf of print item. I thought 1st trading but right now I do not know any item I would need and I do not want to take it 2nd hand store for few bucks, I sleep better if know it finds loving home from readers of kfcinema.

:wink:

if I hear enough heart breaking stories I pick thai release for 2nd prize contender.

But Asmo and Matt C have good points, I decide it on sunday.

My reason for asking for it is simple. It's a film that I've never seen, but one that I'd like to see. It has actors in it I like. I've heard good things about, and you can rest assured that it would find a safe and loving home with me.

The decision is yours, and I'm more than happy to concede to a fellow forum member if their reason appeals to you more than mine.

Thanks for the opportunity. :smile:

Simply, it would complete my IVL collection of Shaws. Well, to be honest, I also still need Lady Assassins, but I got a lead on thai version. But SSOTEC is my white whale..... had the same Shaws "want list" for years now, and that movie has always escaped me, whether it went out of stock just when I got paid, or I was brutally sniped in the last second of an online auction..... that damn sumumabitch movie keeps eluding me!!!!!!

Im sure it will do the same here..... somone is gonna come up with way more compelling reasons than mine, and once again, I will have to see that elusive bastard of a movie drift off into the horizon........

My reason is that my Goldfish recently passed away and as you can imagine im pretty devastated about it. So seeing this shaw flick would go someway towards easing the major pain im feeling right now. ;)

Maaaan, I can't compete with that goldfish story........

I agree there, seeing leung kar yan kicking ass would definitely take thoughts away from goldfish...you have still some good points as does asmo and MattC..unfortunately I do not have box of secret services to give away:cry:

come up with good reason, false or true

"Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts!"

But in all seriousness, I haven't seen this either and I've really been on a quest to track down as many shaws as I can lately...there are so many I need to see. I've gotten some through trades and this would be another awesome pickup. Vote MASSA_YODA!

hey noodles, that is pretty cool of you!

I would also love this DVD since I have never seen it and would love to. But I don't want to be considered because I've already been extremely fortunate with the immense generosity of so many other films from a fellow forum member that I still have to watch.:xd:

Good luck to everyone else.:smile:

Sorry I was away long time...certain sad issues made me not to concentrate into net actives:cry:

Winner is asmo. I was thinking about white crane and 66 mantis but only one copy to send:( I wish could donate you all

PM me your address