Shaolin Chamber 36

36 Styles - A Clothing Brand For The Kung Fu Movie Fan

Yeah I love my HC&V shirt, my only crit would be to put the english title on it somewhere in small print. I'll get a pick of it on here:wink:

My wife got me a Dance of the Drunken Mantis shirt for Xmas! Wicked print job and great quality shirt. Even the custom inside tag is awesome. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to more designs as well.

These shirts are amazing. I got one of each 6 weeks ago. The price is more than fair for the quality and I hope that Ray gets all the supports he deserves! Can't wait for the next model!

Yeah I love my HC&V shirt, my only crit would be to put the english title on it somewhere in small print. I'll get a pick of it on here:wink:

English title included, not a bad idea at all. Thanks for the feedback Tosh.

My wife got me a Dance of the Drunken Mantis shirt for Xmas! Wicked print job and great quality shirt. Even the custom inside tag is awesome. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to more designs as well.

I am glad you like the shirt, and what a cool wife you have there. :) Thank you for the comment.

These shirts are amazing. I got one of each 6 weeks ago. The price is more than fair for the quality and I hope that Ray gets all the supports he deserves! Can't wait for the next model!

Thank you so much for the feedback BR. I actually have a new design ready to go, I have just been having a problem getting a decent picture for the site. Hopefully I can get it done this weekend. Please look out for it.

Thanks everyone for your support. In 2012 I will be taking things to the next level, which of course will include MANY more designs, with much more variation and colors.

36StylesFacebook.jpg

(This is taken from the latest post on my site, and I wanted to share this with those of you here who have shown support for 36 Styles)

I have created a page for 36 STYLES on Facebook. The purpose for this, is to easily share all the latest news and information regarding the brand, as well as to gain feedback from those interested in the brand all in one easy, accessible place. I will pose questions regarding the brand, such as shirt color preference, design suggestions, voting on design mockups, etc., as well as share any personal thoughts, ideas and plans for the future of the brand. As of right now, you will see 2 alternative design mockups for ‘Dance of the Drunk Mantis’. The one to get the most votes, I will in fact have that shirt created and sell it here on the site ((Shaolin Chamber 36) ). You will also see pics of 36 STYLES supporters proudly wearing their shirts, this is always nice to see, and I hope more of you will share pics of yourself wearing your favorite 36 STYLES t-shirt. At some point I do plan on doing something special for those that have shared such pics.

You do not have to have a Facebook account in order to visit the page and view it, but you do need to be registered with Facebook in order to “Like” the page as well as comment on it, which in turn means supporting it. I would GREATLY appreciate any and all feedback, your participation is vital to the evolving state of 36 STYLES.

I will also be giving “Sneak Peeks” of new t-shirts/designs, even before made available for sale here on Shaolin Chamber 36.

Please visit the 36 STYLES Facebook Page here -> http://www.facebook.com/36Styles

36Styles-AngelaMao-FB.jpg

I am pleased to announce an All-New 36 Styles T-Shirt. Dedicated to classic martial art films, the latest addition pays tribute to the 'First Lady of Kung Fu', Angela Mao.

This design is available on a White, Red or Royal Blue shirt.

Click the link for more info.

Buddha Bless You.

ALSO,

MOTFG-COLORS.png

The designs are top notch, need to pick a couple myself... Do you happen to make them in Green as well???

Green, sure. I will send you a PM.

Just ordered the Mao shirt in Blue cant wait to get my grubby hands on it. Excellent Design! :)

I appreciate the support. Thank you for the comment.

Great design. How long will they be available for? As I cannot afford to get one for about 3 weeks.

3 weeks, you should be fine. I am currently only sold out of the 'Invincible Armour' design, but I plan on getting more in very soon. I was sold out of the 'Master of the Flying Guillotine', but I have just received more in this past week.

Great new design! Just ordered my red T-Shirt! Now I have all 5 36 Styles collection!

Thank you SOO much for your support Brother Rogie!

Love it!!!

Glad you like it Tosh. Thank you for the comment.

SvsL-DOTDM-NEW.png

3 New T-Shirt Designs - New Color Shirts - Special Discount For Facebook Friends - ALL GOING ON NOW!

I am pleased to announce 2 different designs based on the film 'Shaolin vs Lama'. Available on either Yellow or Gold shirt.

A brand new alternate design is now available based on the film 'Dance of the Drunk Mantis'. The re-design now features the character 'Foggy'. This white design is available on a bunch of new color shirts, including:

• Black
  • Cardinal Red
  • Carolina Blue
  • Gold
  • Military Green
  • Navy Blue
  • Red
  • Royal Blue

The 'Master of the Flying Guillotine' design is also now available in all the new shirt colors as well!

Please visit www.shaolinchamber36.com for further info and high quality images of the new shirts.

I am also pleased to offer my FB friends a special $5 discount on any order of 2 or more shirts. All you have to do is enter the coupon code 5SHAOLINBUCKS in the shopping cart on the site.

*This announcment and discount was first offered on the official 36 STYLES Facebook page, so if you haven't visited it, please check it out to stay up to date on everything 36 Styles.

I am now extending this special discount to EVERYONE here on the Kung Fu Cinema Forums. :)

Very nice on that Shaolin vs Lama shirt bro, love the choice of colors, also love that Angela Mao shirt that somehow got by me, I'll be placing an order soon for both, keep up the great designs!

Coupon not working for me. I get the error message "Maximum coupon redemption limit reached!" even though I haven't used it before (or any coupon before).

Coupon not working for me. I get the error message "Maximum coupon redemption limit reached!" even though I haven't used it before (or any coupon before).

Sorry about that. I'm pretty sure I fixed the problem. Please try again, and thank you for your support.

Ordered one of each. Keep them coming! :tongue:

The designs of SC36 T-Shirts are amazing and are only US$15 (US$17 for XXL and larger sizes) for 1st quality T-Shirts.

Compared to what ReelEast offers for $45 http://www.reeleast.com/bolo-t-shirt/ it's a no brainer! Ray deserves to be supported. No one else offers this quality for such a low price. Not even close!