I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

kungpowmaster

What's the last MA film you watched?

how do you know if the Association is uncut? What version do you own?

I saw Dirty Ho recently. I was a bit disappointed. I knew what to expect but it wasn't all that interesting for some reason. The end fight was good but still the rest was just sort of there

I just watched Dirty Ho..and felt very similarly to this. Though I also LOVED the Kara Hui fight early on (with Gordon Liu running the show).

Last night:

Clan Of The White Lotus

Today:

Executioners from Shaolin (yes I know I did this backwards LOL).

Last Night as planned watched one of my all time Fav films : Profile In Anger , absolutely love the movie its got the perfect mix of Stars in Like Beardy, Damian Lau, Chang Yi, Philip Ko, Chan Wai Man etc all gelled together to make a brilliant Crime / Thriller / Action Movie i dont know if a lot agree but its one of my personal Favs :)

Good Mixture of Violence , Action & add a dash of Martial Arts and it was made in the prime period of Action Movies in the late 80's early 90's

Nothing tonight to watch as im out but tomorrow my plans are either

Witness to a Kill (Gary Daniels) or Bang Rajan 2 !!! !

Last night I watched "Return of the Deadly Blade" and, sadly, it's up there as one of the worst I've ever seen. It's not even that the action is poor (though the talent involved is vastly underused), it's the fact that the film is an incoherent mess with a sparse plot and ridiculous ending.

13 Assassins - Fantastic movie

Bangkok Knockout - Enjoyed it , action packed , just enough english dialogue to follow whats going on.

Yamada - Fantastic , all though i never understood a word i still loved it.

I Saw the Devil - Excellent, not ma tho

fireball

bangkok adrenaline

disciples of the 36th champer

bloodmoon

us seals 2 (wish hakim alston did more movies) the woosh sounds anytime anybody moved were annoying though

diasho2004 hooked me up with a copy of SWORD OF THE STRANGER, an anime samurai movie. I loved it. This is the type of anime movie I'm always looking for and never seem to find. This is definitely worth your viewing time if you're into this sort of thing. It was subbed which I think is the best way to see it.

Thanks again, bro.

Last night I watched "Return of the Deadly Blade" and, sadly, it's up there as one of the worst I've ever seen. It's not even that the action is poor (though the talent involved is vastly underused), it's the fact that the film is an incoherent mess with a sparse plot and ridiculous ending.

I agree with you on that one! Talented cast wasted in this mess of a movie!

Bloodsport 3!

And that rocked...and big surprise,I think it`s better than part 1..part 2 never seen.

Get the 2nd one!

It definitely ranks and I think it's on a par with the 3rd if not better.

daisho2004 also hooked me up with a movie called THE BETRAYAL.

Good samurai movie. It's filmed in b&w and subbed.

Great cinematography.

Story moved at a good clip but I did get a little bored in spots.

(My fault I'm sure.....had trouble keeping track of the supporting characters.)

The end is really good and definitely worth the wait: one swordsman against an untold number of enemies.

If you're a samurai fan and haven't seen this, check it out.

Police Story 2 - Occasionally i'll forget why I became hooked on HK action movies & in particular Jackie (usually after watching one of his more recent movies) but re-watching this makes me remember. The playground fight looks as good as it did when I first saw it 20 years ago with some of the best choreography i've ever seen, I love it when Jackie turns badass & decimates the guys in the restaurant too after they slap his girl.

Seeing JC jump from bus to bus still gives me goosebumps and it's then that I remember just how good the guy was. Overall an awesome movie that still looks great today and the perfect antidote to the Spy Next Door.

ZATOICHI THE STAGE PLAY (8.5 out of 10)

TIGRESSES (8.5 out of 10)

LADY IS THE BOSS (6.5 out of 10) The movie is kind of weak, though there's an incredible cast that are in some amazing fights, especially a who's who of Shaw Brothers kung fu stars tearing each other up in a gigantic gymnasium rumble that easily rate a 10 out of 10 for action.)

Have to agree with SD- THE BETRAYAL was great! Though personally, I wasn't bored at all. The end? DAMN! I tried to count how many guys he fought. Can't remember what I came up with now. :smile: But it surely rivals NEW ONE-ARMED SWORDSMAN for number of slain opponents during a movie climax!

Ip Man. Watched it for the second time last night. Only because I barely watched it for the 1st time myself this past Easter Sunday, and my wife caught the ending of it. She thought it looked good, she said she wanted to see it from the beginning. So last night we watched it, as well as my daughter, and they both loved it. Now tonight, together we will all watch Ip Man 2 for the first time!

:)

I watched a good one last night, I'd not seen before:

The Chinatown Kid.

This is a Shaw film. I think it's a Chinese boot DVD I have, but it's a decent widescreen pic, and has the 2 hour uncut version and the 86 min international version. I watched the uncut one. It also had a bunch of old trailers, quite a bit, nice package.

street warrior-decent b movie

daggers 8-watched for about the 5th time cause a friend said he hadn't seen it so we watched it. y'all already know

I watched Magnificent Butcher today. I am in the process of watching movies starring or featuring Jackie/Sammo/Yuen Biao that I own, in order. Tomorrow is Knockabouts.