I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

kungpowmaster

What's the last MA film you watched?

I need "Warriors Two" in my collection again. Does anyone know where I can pick up a good, non-bootleg DVD for a reasonable price?

I ended up getting bootlegs of Warriors Two and Prodigal Son because I didn't want to pay $60 dollars each for legit copies :/

These movies need re-released!

Only thing with French releases is that they aren't always English-friendly (ie no English subs or dub). You're fine if you speak or read French though, or you speak whichever Chinese dialect the film's released in :D

As for a Region 3 release, doesn't look that way sadly.

Guess I should have specified region 3 lol.

I haven't purchased a region free dvd player yet.

I have two old Philips model DVD players that I altered to accept all regions. Fortunately, a fan on an Anita Mui site explained how to do it so now I can enjoy all the Alex Fu Sheng I can afford. God knows how technology will change next time I'm in the market...in ten or twenty years....:wink2:

I have two old Philips model DVD players that I altered to accept all regions. Fortunately, a fan on an Anita Mui site explained how to do it so now I can enjoy all the Alex Fu Sheng I can afford. God knows how technology will change next time I'm in the market...in ten or twenty years....:wink2:

I actually have an old DVD player from around 2005 I looked into region unlocking but at the time there were no guides online for the particular model. Maybe I'll check again!

I watched 2 great ones recently.

Raiders of the Shaolin Temple.

I think this was a Hong-Hwa film of Susanna Kuo?

I like these, the one's I've seen.

This was great about a guy who had to battle the 24 bronze horses. And the Shaolin Temple is being threatened, and this monk "Wisdom" is fighting their enemies.

Then I watched a super wild n crazy one called Taoism Drunkard.

If you've seen this, you already know.

I actually have an old DVD player from around 2005 I looked into region unlocking but at the time there were no guides online for the particular model. Maybe I'll check again!

Depending on what disc drive you have, you can get software that bypasses the region coding on your computer's DVD player. Doesn't work on my laptop, as it has a Matshita drive (they're impossible to bypass), but works fine on my desktop.

Depending on what disc drive you have, you can get software that bypasses the region coding on your computer's DVD player. Doesn't work on my laptop, as it has a Matshita drive (they're impossible to bypass), but works fine on my desktop.

No disc drive :squigglemouth:

I use a netbook or a tablet all the time.