I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Jstn

Who is the most beautiful female star in your book.

She was not married at the time.

And I Don't think Edison was a slimeball.... a player, and a bit of a douche perhaps. But it's not like he put the pics up on the net. His career was just as fucked because of this, if not more.

If it was America or Europe they'd be more famous, bad publicity is good publicity in the West. I really think it was so overblown, who cares, they are a bunch of young people having sex - the horror of it all!:angel: (yeah I know it's a cultural thing, but they do have sex in China too!)

She was not married at the time.

And I Don't think Edison was a slimeball.... a player, and a bit of a douche perhaps. But it's not like he put the pics up on the net. His career was just as fucked because of this, if not more.

I think Edison Chen is a total Douche. He took all the pics just to stroke his own ego. And i didn't feel sorry for any of the victims (well, maybe a slight twinge for canto-pop twin Gillian Chung) especially for that dizzy whore cecilia cheung who only got a career because of her triad father(By the way she looked the most drunk or maybe drugged of all the women in the pics which suggests EC took some advantage). EC is just a canadian rich kid (he's about as Chinese as my left bollock) with no acting talent who got a lucky break in hong kong coz some short sighted talent scout found him partying in some night club. I'm not sure what was most embarressing for him - the scandal itself, or that people have now seen what a tiny cock he has. That all said. Well done to him for managing to lay all those HK celebs. And the women involved all did consent to have their pics taken (wether drunk or not.)

Wait a second, first off, if your stupid enough to take pics(or let someone take pics) of yourself naked and/or having sex, especially in this digital age, you get what you deserve, and sorry but Cecilia didn't look so naive with her legs spread and dude's thing in her mouth. Edison may well be a slimeball but Cecilia was married and cheating on her husband! How you give that a pass is beyond me:neutral: If it was your wife I doubt you'd think her such the victim. If anyone was a victim it's her husband, that's if, he was being faithful to her(which I doubt).

Poor little naive innocent girls my eye.

Now they are young, and young people do stupid things, but everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. Edison is a good looking famous celebrity that has women throwing themselves at him, same thing goes for all famous actors, musicians, sport players.

Well said.

I can not believe that this board has stopped to objectifying women like this... it's disgusting.

By that I mean it's disgusting that I don't see Sharla Cheung, Gigi Lai or Chingmy Yau on anybody's lists...

Absolutely!!! I can't believe the Georgeous Sharla Cheung Man hasn't had a mention in this thread. Chingmy Yau and Gigi Lai are stunners

So many names mostly from Kung fu lore. But I really watch so many types of films. here are a few of my faves as far as looks go.

Chingmy Yau

chingmy-yau-92344-photo-large-4.jpg

Amy Yip

Amy-Yip-018.jpg

Chen Hao (Only seen her once but she impressed)

Chen-Hao-3.jpg

Supaksorn Chaimongkol

4942738236_978cbc4d95.jpg

Charlene Choi

Charlene_Choi_Cheuk_Yin_HK_actress.jpg

Keiko Kitagawa

Kitagawa%20Keiko%2004.jpg

Brenda Song

brenda-song-backless-dress-sexy.jpg

Though she started out as an actress in AV, she has appeared in such great Japanese cinema as Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead, Mutant Girls Squad and Sukeban Boy. Probably her most well known film was The Machine Girl. She has changed her name a few times but most know her as Asami or Asami Sugiura.

post-233-14419189773_thumb.jpg

The best of bests : Angela Mao

Then, not in any particular order : Chia Ling, Shan Kuan Ling Fung, Lily Li, Nancy Yen, Nora Miao, Ching Li, Li Ching, Wang Ping, Etsuko Shihomi, Doris Lung, Yeung Pan Pan, Candy Yu, Kara Hui, Candy Wen, Yeung Jing Jing, Chen Chen, Michell Yeoh, Cynthia Khan, Cynthia Rothrock, Joyce Godenzi, Anita Mui, Chen Man Ling, Ma Hoi Lung, Li Lihua, Loh Ti, Lin Dai, Gua Ah Leh, Connie Chan, Yu So Chau, Yu Lai Jan, Wang Lai, Hu Chin, Chiao Chiao and so many more...