I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

ShaOW!linDude

All Things Chuck Norris

On 4/26/2017 at 0:37 PM, SMK said:

Has anyone tried this game yet?

Guilty as charged...yes I've played it...it's pretty fun.

18 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Slaughter in San Francisco. There was talk elsewhere that when Norris agreed to do Way of the Dragon, he was signed to a 2 picture deal and that was the reason for this role.

Thats the impression I've been under for some time, as he didnt want to pursue a career in acting at the time, at least not full time. Steve Mcqueen gave him the nudge to do pictures, when his chain of Karate schools went bust.

Then that raises the question, what role would he have gone on to do with BL?.

20 minutes ago, TheFlyingPanda said:

Although Slaughter In SanFrancisco falls below most of his movies, It' would be nice to have a Blu-ray version. 

Do you know what the quality of the Medium Rare U.K DVD release was like?.

580full-slaughter-in-san-francisco-poste

10 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Do you know what the quality of the Medium Rare U.K DVD release was like?.

The DVD is most likely the best print so far with accompanying scratches and flickers. The sound is English dub only and I don't know if its the copy I have or all prints, but seems to be a bit out of sync.   

2 minutes ago, TheFlyingPanda said:

The DVD is most likely the best print so far with accompanying scratches and flickers. The sound is English dub only and I don't know if its the copy I have or all prints, but seems to be a bit out of sync.    

Thats cool, Medium Rare migh not always put films in the correct ratio, but at least they didnt just offer up an old worn out public domain print.

eltigredesanfrancisco+poster.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheFlyingPanda said:

Here are a few snapshots of the UK Medium Rare DVD

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the original aspect ratio?.

An old U.S T.V or VHS trailer for the film