I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Hung fist

Please tell me what you think of my new homemade film!

Guest The Hung fist

Please try again. I know it works.

Remeber to right click - save as, and after Download rename it from powerplant.jpg to powerplant.avi

Best regards

/ Fredrik

Guest HungKuen

Aw, the site is down right now.

Probably exceeded bandwidth. :(

Of course, we may see that as positive, since it means a lot of people have downloaded our film! ;)

EDIT: Never mind, it's working now :D

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest seafood1397

I like the fact that you two rehearsed the fight sequence and kept it one or two shots without 'cutting round the corners'. Good luck and keep it up.

Guest HungKuen

Thanks to you who bottered to watch it and tell us what you think!

But, Seafood, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you meant by "rehearsed the fight sequence and kept it one or two shots without 'cutting round the corners".. Can you explain it to me? English isn't my native language and sometimes I don't follow what people mean.. :o

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest HungKuen

Hey, Biaotiful Yuen, I'm downloading your movie "My brother was a swop" now. Looking forward to see it :)

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest HungKuen

Now I've seen that film, biaotiful, and I gotta say, that was really great! Though you should have audio at the dialogue. And remember the sacred line while filming ;)

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest Biaotiful Yuen

Yeah, we have an other version of my brother was a swop which has audio dialogue. But it sounds very stupid, so we decided to take it out.

swop is not our best project anyway. I recommend downloading Madman's Vision!:rolleyes

Guest HungKuen

Okay, I'll check that out sometime! :)

well, back on-topic; Fredrik (Hung Fist) should be back soon, I hope, so we can make some more movies! We actually have a couple planned already :)

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest Biaotiful Yuen

I checked it out! Your fighting reminds me of an old-school fight! But I think it would look better if you would not put it in slowmotion.

Keep on filming!;) :rolleyes

Guest HungKuen

There wasn't any slow motion used in the fights in A Swedish Ghost Story! Might be some fishy rendering that made it though... hmm, Fredrik?

Have a nice day//TCF