I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest gPOPPA

Who's Made their own MA or Kung Fu movie or short?

Guest HungKuen

Thanks Shanghaikid :) Oh, and I'm TigerCraneFist, I just go by the name HungKuen on this forum, because I lost the password to my old TigerCraneFist username ;)

The link to our website is twobeatproductions.cjb.net

And The Stunt People are the best guys out there I believe. Zero Gravity is also very good. Forgot the url to their website though. I'll see if I can find it. If not, I'm sure other people here know of them.

Have a nice day//T(iger)C(rane)F(ist)

Guest HungKuen

This is probably the best place for you to check out independent action movies: The Independant Action Movie Webring.

Hah, just realized that Stunt People's url is http://thestuntpeople.com now!

Oh, and if you want our movies for your dvd, Fredrik (Hung Fist) can send you hi res versions of them. I'm afraid I can't send them for you, cuz I'm on a crappy dial-up 56k modem so that would take forever. But you can reach Fredrik via msn: xfreddex@hotmail.com

Have a nice day//TCF

Guest Shanghaikid
Thanks Shanghaikid Oh, and I'm TigerCraneFist, I just go by the name HungKuen on this forum, because I lost the password to my old TigerCraneFist username

I had no idea :D I saw ur post under that name on jetli.com forum recently. Ninja Despair was good stuff.

Zero Gravity is ZGstunts.com I believe but the site isnt workin at the moment. There is also Jabronie Pictures- www.geocities.com/enigmaticmen/ They got some vids up there too.

Guest MDIFILM

I make them as well

A Joker's Card

The Chase

Both can be seen at www.mdifilm.com, both have wire-stunt, and both are short films. Now am being hired to do some features

Guest MacLeod613

I tried to make one once on my own. The project was never completed - we never filed any fight scenes. But the script was written and the choreography had been rehearsed a couple of times.

Does that count for anything? :o

Guest HungKuen

Um... you guys do know this topic is two years old, right?

I don't think this project ever got off the ground.